Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

and Mulan has a very hard time defeating a well built Sulley. That doesn’t mean that Sulley is better than Mulan :wink:

Can you show us some proof? Because, when you say Ian and Cheshire need a refresh, you have to be joking…

I voted for Kim because I have my Kim orange

Part of my full team of oranges

Let’s be real though… if any hero needs a refresh it has to be Miguel tbh… a long forgotten hero that almost everyone, including PB, has just left him to be… with a proper refresh people will see how great of a hero he can be… no need for him to fade to dust like Bing Bing did

5 Likes

You forgot about the bad 2019 stat it’s Kim has

Gives like in text form

Out of likes sorry

But I would like to see proof as well. My Ian (R5, skills at 160, red skill not upgraded, GO disk) is doing pretty great. So would like to see why he would be so bad

4 Likes

yes, I think

Yes

This must be a joke

same

yes but just a bit

no

yes

he is good

he is good but deserves a refresh

yes

no

probbably, I use them and I know some things that could be improved but just a bit.

Donald needs it badly. Not sure about Megavolt tho

1 Like

So, are you saying those numbers are wrong? Because if that’s correct, at R18 and level 225, Kim has 56.52% more HP than Anger.

She does have more HP than Anger but that’s about the only advantage

He, like Anger and Amiellia, needs more HP. That’s honestly it.

Looks like nowone rememberers him.lol

Miguel needs it a lot. Even more than Kim in effect. He just doesn’t work

I mean, he’s as useless as ever in Auto-locked modes, but he’s still one of the best healers in Invasion or War.

…can’t argue with that.

How about a refresh on Miguel to make him at least somewhat useful as a solo character? Every other hero has at least a limited actual attack skill which enables them to defeat weaker characters on their own. I have boosted my Miguel to level Red 2, and he can’t even defeat a white or blue level character! If he is only good for use as a support character, then he is really no use at all, since every other character is more useful than he is.

Or mr incredible

1 Like

Because he can’t deal any damage of any kind… and it should stay that way

1 Like

I think anger or oogie boogie should get the refresh. I voted anger though

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney