Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

Please kim needs a refresh

She is weaker than all other 4 heroes.

Dreams don’t count. And two or three lines as well, or you see old lines.
It’s very easy to counter Kim.

people rushed to built kim cause she was one of the most wanted heroes in game + she was new so she should have been good, and now crying making the same statements over and over again just in order to convince other people for her refresh…personally I dont care for any of those heroes. What I want is perblue to realise there are TOO MANY old heroes that need a refresh SOOO badly and please let’s all agree on that… kim has 7m health and 400k reality-armor and you SCREAM for her refresh? most of the old heroes maxed have 3-5m ,not to talk about their armor-reality , which without the mods would be also so bad…I just dont get it , what’s that making those heroes qualifying for a refresh poll over all the other older ones

5 Likes

Kim Possible was meant to be released in 2019, but she was delayed 18 months, so she has stats from 2019, so she’s an old hero(not older than beta heroes who need refresh). So, Kim really needs that Refresh! Alot of heroes really need refreshes as the number keeps increasing as Perblue adds more newer heroes(power creep). Pretty much every hero in this game does more damage than Kim. But yeah, more older heroes from 2018 need their refreshes and not people like Dr. Facilier and Madam Mim.

9 Likes

…that’s not how reflect works. Reflect reflects damage whether the hero is disabled or not.

7 Likes

Kim does NOT do enough damage. That is something that can’t be denied. She needs a buff more than all of those

3 Likes

… If this was a case of dislike for KP, wouldn’t she have the least number of votes because no one would want a refresh for her?

The reason KP gets more discussion than most other characters is because she was in the game files for 18 whole months. That is an entire year and a half. When she was released this past fall, her stats were not updated to match the current meta. No other character has this distinction to them, and given how popular KP is, it’s easy to see why people were disappointed.

Really? You want the entire poll to be shut down just because you don’t think the voters are being “objective”? People are going to vote for who they want to vote for; if they vote for Kim, you can’t stop them.

Bunsen & Beaker exist, and they shut down KP HARD due to their Purple Skill.

6 Likes

so what if she wasnt as good as everyone wanted to be??? there are so many new heroes released and some of them just dont worth it to work on them , that doesnt mean they need a refresh…it is just perblue realizing that their hero didnt made such a good impact upon release and they want to attract more people spending money on them…

1 Like

None of them is ever remotely as bad as Kim though

2 Likes

Kim is not supposed to be a newer hero, though. She was in the game files for 18 whole months. Technically speaking, she’s the oldest hero on this poll.

5 Likes

First of all, forumers have been asking for Kim’s refresh for a couple of months now, so it’s not soley coming from PB

Kim is different, because when she was released in 2020, she didn’t had the same level of stats as heroes who were released in the same timeframe. Het stats were outdated upon release already

7 Likes

how old is ralph??and dont tell me he doesnt need refresh…just an example

1 Like

I never said that. I was referring to the characters on this poll specifically.

5 Likes

Ralph is the oldest hero in game, and yes he is the worst, according to players’ opinions and experiences.

4 Likes

He is. But it doesn’t make Kim less deserving of a refresh

Correct. Just because a character needs something more, doesn’t mean another character doesn’t need it at all.

:point_up:

perblue should focus refreshing those heroes before even thinking refreshing all these new ones…that’s what I’m telling

2 Likes

Ralph would deserve a refresh as well, but two things:

• He is not an option in the current poll
  • Polaris has told us that PB doesn’t want to refresh beta-heroes, because it would make the game harder for players who just start the game.

So getting Ralph into this is not really fair

5 Likes

where is the outcome of that battle?? I dont see any win or defeat message , nor the battle stats

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney