Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

Kim for refresh!

Kermit, like Miguel, deals no damage and is strictly a support hero. He’s also probably one of the strongest heroes in the game right now.

Miguel could use a refresh, but not because he’s a support who doesn’t deal damage. I think all he needs is to have his healing ramp up faster, and to have some sort of conservation after using his white skill so that he doesn’t have to start over from scratch. (A bit stronger CC would help, but I can’t expect PerBlue to refresh him into being a meta-worthy hero, I know…)

6 Likes

I need anger please

2 Likes

Speaking of Bing Bong…refresh anger!!! Hahaha

2 Likes

I think Ralph is a useless character. Not sure why you are still using him. Sounds like you don’t have the proper lineups if you think Cheshire and Ian need an update. Both of them are usually in a very powerful lineup!

1 Like

Both Cheshire and Ian are crazily OP :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’m voting for Kim!

9 Likes

Welcome @BlackRose_II to the forums! Hope you like it here!

And very good choice to vote for Kim! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Umm… that is not funny at all. Welcome to the forums though @Broken_girl and let me know if you ever want to talk.

12 Likes

Creo que valió la pena que la mejorara desde hace 2 meses.
:grin:

with the announcemenr of inside out category in the patch

I recommend anger to be updated.

I missed all the options for the last refresh i’m hoping the next one will be characters I enjoy and I will bring anger with this one

Kim Possible to be refreshed please

1 Like

I voted for oogie boogie to be refreshed once I saw him. What do you guys think about oogie boogie as a hero?

Mhm bc Ralph is a starter

Looks like the commute ity let us down again. If kim needs a refresh more than anger or oogie then im a monkeys uncle!!!

She is the oldest of these characters, just ask @Musketeer

Refresh Kim please!

Ok, you’re. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Read this thread, fully.

1 Like

About Kim refresh

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney