Choose the Invasion Team - May 18!

As part of our anniversary celebration, we’re having a special invasion featuring Joy, Alice, Bo Peep, Olaf, The Beast, Merida, Maleficent, The Genie, Simba & Nala, and Yzma. Vote to choose the team of heroes who will join them!

The Poll will close at 9:00 AM CT on Monday, May 18.

Choose one of the following group:

• The Originals: Ralph, Vanellope, Elastigirl, Frozone, and Yax
  • Party Heroes: Stitch, WALL-E, Rex, Powerline, and Animal
  • Classic Heroes: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Huey, Dewey, & Louie

0 voters

24 Likes

Classic for the win also, shouldn’t scrooge and magica be there as well

9 Likes

“Party Heroes” would be the best choice since Stitch (Ma) and Animal (Go) are both fantastic for Invasion.

Edit, to expand on this:

Stitch’s Maui disk extends the length of the slow from “Slobber”. At full stars, it slows 100%, which basically stuns Mama bot. Using him, you can completely avoid having to deal with the creeps she summons. At low stars or even without the disk, he’s still useful for the slow and study.
Animal’s Gonzo disk is very useful because it gradually ramps up your team’s speed, up to an extra 25% a second. Given how boss fights can last a full minute, this is very useful for cranking up your DPS. Not to mention how his white gives a helpful Basic Damage boost.

Worth note, the only good characters in the other two options are Elastigirl (Ja) for shredding Mama’s reality, which isn’t very helpful when Bo, Merida, and the Beast are the best options for damage, or Mickey for his “Tooned Up”.

26 Likes

I’m sitting here and the numbers sky rocket from 3 to 93 in like 12 seconds

2 Likes

This was a very easy decision! I wanna party!

9 Likes

Party Heroes!!!

8 Likes

Stitch is one of my strongests

5 Likes

21 doesn’t have animal…

7 Likes

I’m powering up Ralph so I’ll be one of few who will be able to laugh when Ralph gets a refresh.

2 Likes

Imo, duck tales shouldn’t be considered classics, Winnie the Pooh should’ve been there instead

4 Likes

Good to see Bo is joining for the special invasion. If she is kept alive she is a slayer of Mama Bots.

And go Classic Team!!!

1 Like

Winnie the Pooh is earliest from the 70s, so certainly not as old as Mickey’s gang.

Someone like Alice, or the Queen of Hearts are more classical than Pooh

how do I vote

1 Like

Eu quero novo personagem rato choque e MUSHU e MINNIE MOUSE por favor eu te peço por favor

1 Like

Just tap on a button

4 Likes

The only correct answer is Party Heroes, it have both greatest heroes for invasion - Stitch and Animal.

9 Likes

Yay!
I am so excited
Good job everyone

1 Like

Won’t really matter in the end. Easy to score a billion now reguardless

1 Like

Blabla flag me. Poor guys.

Powerline, Donald only exclusiv heroes.
Only mickey as healer.
Minnie is Not in the game now.

0 Synergie

Ralph, vannellope, frozone, Yax are so bad and out of date.

This ist Not a Gift!
This is a slap in the face

5 Likes

Haven’t you read the message? A whole bunch of heroes join this invasion. It has for example Bo, Beast and Joy. The options listed are to be added

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney