Choose the Invasion Team - May 18!

I read it.
Okay, Joy is the 2nd healer. Sry.

But the Statement is the same…

1 Like

You should vote for the party heroes then, since you get to choose which five extras are added. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nope.

Powerline is an exclusive hero.
The most dont have him.
Rex is unbelievable Bad.

2 Likes

Only one i got trained is goofy, that invasion is not for me :frowning:

I voted for Classic heroes for Mickey & Goofy, both great at invasion.

Stitch & Animal are also great, but Stitch can be used just as well without powerups :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to find it difficult to form an effective team next week regardless. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Classic heroes - Huey won’t stun Mama, Minnie won’t charm Mama and almost nobody have her upgraded, Donald won’t work too. Goofy without support will die.
Mickey doesn’t need power-ups.

Party heroes - Stitch is amazing, Animal too, Wall-E does pretty good job too.

The originals - :shushing_face:

5 Likes

We don’t have animal so it’s even pretty much on 21 so your point is mute

1 Like

Can I vote for leaving invasion alone? Is it not hard enough for most players to score well as it is, without throwing in useless weeks where we have to hunt for viable lines?

2 Likes

Typically in these weeks, they also lower the amount of points to reach each tier and give out more mod stuff, so overall I’ve ended up doing a little better than regular weeks. As long as they keep doing that, I’ll enjoy the chance to experiment with different lines.

3 Likes

Please note that not all servers have Animal. So Classic would be the best one for all with Bo, Merida, Simba&Nala, Goofy, and Mickey

1 Like

Please note that all servers do have Stitch. Please.

5 Likes

As Filadae said, Stitch is still one of the best characters for Invasion, and please note that this poll affects all servers. I’m sure the servers that don’t have Animal will get a different character to replace him, right @Polaris?

5 Likes

Vote party. So we can have another blue week.

2 Likes

The best option for everyone is the Party one. Stitch with the Maui disk is very good and helps Invasion tremendously. Be smarty and choose Party.

8 Likes

WALL-E is good for breakers, too. And Powerline if you have him. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I want minnie mouse plz

3 Likes

One thing to note about Stitch: his most useful ability for invasion, the slow from his green skill and his Maui disk, isn’t level dependent. Even if he isn’t featured for invasion, you can still use him to slow the mama bot to a crawl. Similarly, Animal speeds up your party just as effectively whether he’s featured or not.

I’m not going to tell everyone to not vote Party because of those facts, but I just don’t want people voting Party thinking that’s what they have to do to have Stitch’s slow and Animal’s speed.

3 Likes

But his damage is.

6 Likes

Yes, and that’s worth taking into consideration.

3 Likes

The problem with classic heroes are 1) I don’t have Minnie and I won’t be leveling her up
2) i haven’t leveled up Donald or HDL yet (still white and level 1)
3) both Goofy and Mickey are under 50k power for me

And the party heroes are just better for everyone to use in invasion

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney