Choose the Invasion Team - May 18!

Bo Peep, Animal, and Stitch are going to be part of the ideal team regardless of the outcome. Maybe Merida too, since she has synergy with Bo’s useful disk. The question is whether or not it’s worth voting to get one or two new characters at the cost of Stitch and Animal not getting the boost. I think that it is not worth it, Animal’s BD boost and Stitch’s damage can easily make up for not having Mickey. Also, Animal’s green can handle brutes, meaning you don’t have to use Yzma if Stitch doesn’t have full stars on his disk.

6 Likes

Classic heroes pls. Goofy and Mickey together are deadly. Not to mention, to keep Bo alive to slay bossss, 1 healer is not enough

Last special Invasion, I combined Mickey and Joy, and my team didnt even need revive in boss fights. So pls, Classic team

1 Like

Or you can use Stitch (Ma), which will keep Mama Bot frozen for the entire fight. Then you need 0 healers.

3 Likes

The originals I think are terrible for invasion. I accidentally clicked on the originals.

3 Likes

Is there a way to keep the Mama Bot from getting off that first shot before Stitch slows it down to almost a stop? Or do you just always use an Invincibility boost once the bot’s level gets high enough?

1 Like

You know you can change your vote, right?

1 Like

I don’t usually have enough breakers to get to that point, but I suppose you can do that or use Megara.

3 Likes

I would choose Classic because, I have my healer Mickey and all the heros that are near my Rank, but Minne because she just came out, but I heard that shes really good, the classic heros are good and are very useful for me. Vote Classic to make sure the invasion is successful. P.S, I’m not sure that All of the Party heros are on all servers, and also, not all of the party heros are good. Go Classic for the win!!!

1 Like

You seem pretty confident of that. None of the other originals have recieved a refresh, just really strong red skills.

2 Likes

Vote for Party Heroes!

Powerline and Bo are both weak and will die easily, but at least Animal makes it so the 1/2 Speed wards are meaningless. He’s more helpful than anyone in the Classic Heroes.

3 Likes

Definitely Party Heroes Animal is great in invasion!

5 Likes

Which I only have at 1-star :))))))) i mainly use Mad Hatter disc for Stitch

So if I couldn’t slow bosses down, I’d prefer to boosting up my team’s damage speed. And No, I dont use Animal

4 Likes

It’s an anniversary update, you should have the originals as an invasion team

Not if you want to actually get anywhere. And there’s always triple rewards on special Invasion weeks, plus the fact that it’s the anniversary…

Once again, the Party Heroes are ideal.

Agreed. Then again he doesn’t need to be high level to do his job, just needs his disk.

Party heroes really have the gems. Wall e(FL) has his massive basic damage boost, animal gives his increasing speed buff from disk and stitch, well, need I say more?

4 Likes

OH MAN I DIDN’T SEE THAT STITCH WAS IN THE PARTY HEROS :sob::sob: anything with stitch ik they will be in or win I voted wrong

2 Likes

You know you can withdraw your vote and revote right?

3 Likes

And for server 22 that dont have animal???

1 Like

You still have Stitch and Wall-E.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney