Choose the Invasion Team - May 18!

Choose the Party Heroes options! It is the best option since it has Stitch and he’s ready to party!
image https://media2.giphy.com/media/KiZ6kV683kPaU/source.gif

8 Likes

:+1:of course

1 Like

My vote goes for the Classic Heroes. Of the fixed heroes in there you have some decent options for control and breaker fights between Bo Peep, Maleficent, S&N and to an extent Olaf who works well with Genie(El).

However a lot of these heroes aren’t well versed for fighting bosses. Most notable any hero with control is at a major disadvantage and you don’t have much in the way of Boss killers. That is until you see Beast. Obviously everyone who has ever faced a Beast knows how powerful he is.

If you build a team focused on Beast you really look at Party Animals and Classic as the Originals simply put aren’t up to snuff by this point even with recent Red skills. Elastigirl and Vannelope might be good for slowing and super crits but not better DPS than the rampaging Beast. Animal goes wonderful with Beast but the rest of his group outside of Stitch don’t do a whole lot when it comes to Boss killing. Powerline really relies on his control for his damage and Wall-E’s Dash disk isn’t amazing there. Oh and Rex is there as well because that is the biggest selling point of that group sarcasm.

Mickey synergizes really well with Genie after big blue’s refresh and Goofy is also amazing for even more speed and his new Red Skill. HDL and Donald are also solid in Invasion. Lastly Minnie being one of the newest heroes makes it known that she will be strong in some capacity. So personally I think my team will look like this:

Goofy(Mi)
Merida(El)
Genie(Mi)
Mickey(Ja)
Beast(Su)

The only one I neglected to talk about is Merida for her armor shred.

3 Likes

It’s an anniversary update… So it only makes sense that they add the originals as the next invasion team.

3 Likes

so it makes sense that EVERY hero should be included not only few :wink:

6 Likes

Wow by now I thought they would add Animal into server 22

4 Likes

I neeed my classic bois back now

3 Likes

Wanna have them to be nerfed then please go on… what happened to Bo Beep Wo last time???

3 Likes

It was a bug that was fixed, not a nerf. Bo isn’t even part of the poll.

3 Likes

I’d suggest you look at his other one :wink:

1 Like

I’m fully aware of the Kevin Flynn disk for Wall-E. While it does give more skill power and gives basic damage per 400 energy there are very few instances in which you want to leave that energy built up over any hero’s white skill at least in my opinion.

On top of this the skill power for Wall-E is negligible as he only has 2 damaging skills and neither of them are enough to write home about. Hence why I don’t believe Wall-E to be fantastic for Boss killing. He does shine moreso in breaker battles but in there the Dash disk still reigns supreme in my own opinion.

2 Likes

I strongly disagree. Using someone’s white skill pauses everyone else’s animations, thus somewhat cutting your damage output. Unless it’s a really strong white or very fast I’d take the strong basic attacks any day.

1 Like

I can understand where you are coming from but judging from the heroes availible in this invasion the main beneficiaries would be Stitch, Beast and Merida. All of which have fairly quick whites. Alongside the both Merida and Stitch have multi hit whites along with Beast’s team wide damage with Sulley’s disk. I still stand by the idea that Wall-E(Fl) doesn’t have much room on a boss killing team at least with these options.

1 Like

Then again he also comes with animal(go) who gives very very strong speed buffs to compliment those strong basic attacks. My opinion on white skills in invasion is only use a white skill if it buffs speed or damage.

1 Like

Can someone be the replacement for Animal in server 21-22? I dunno, someone like Goofy (I know that he is in Classic heroes but still.) Or Tigger (I think that he fits the requirements to be in Party Heroes.)

3 Likes

Maybe @Polaris can let us know if someone will replace Animal on servers that don’t yet have him.

3 Likes

I am torn between the originals and classic. Everyone would have the originals to join in, but they aren’t the strongest. Classic are somewhat easy to obtain, and just screams Disney anniversary.

Party I only considered for a moment, because I love Stitch. However, Powerline is too new and hard to get, and Animal isn’t even on the main server I play (21).

1 Like

I realize as invasion it is probably a team to fight against. Same sort of still applies. An event where everyone can join in and have fun fits classic or original imo.

1 Like

I’m voting Classic because ANIMAL ISN’T IN SERVER 21, and that’s not fair for us, better going off with Classic, plus not all of the party heros are good.

1 Like

Ugh… you have Stitch. And Animal will most likely be replaced

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney