Choose the Next Hero Refresh - February 2020!

I’m the only one in my or any arena that uses Mad hatter or Shank. I would like to see more of them in any game mode. Other than friendship campaigns.

2 Likes

Is there like tomorrow or tuesday?

What?!
@Polaris, where is Genie?

4 Likes

Chief bogo,jessie,and the mad hatter,but plz make them cheaper,I spent my diamonds in hades

Jesse needs a refresh bad! The only place shes good is in a heist. She should have more damage and better health. I have her maxed and she dies in seconds on the battle field. Bogo is already fantastic. Mad hatter if used correctly is also good.
Shank was a disappointment to me to be honest. I was hoping since she mimicked finnick in some ways she would do the same damage but she ended up being useless maxed out.

So jesse or shank forsure!

4 Likes

Bogo will actually be descent with a “GOOD” REFRESH I’m actually excited to see a tank that will be very competitive and actually used. Not to often you see an actual tank in any lineup on s1

2 Likes

Jessie FOR SURE

2 Likes

Vote for Shank. She’s the one that needs the most. And well, nerf some campaigns too, since she could be too strong to be beaten without fantastic damage then.

• Bogo is underrated. He already is much worse than Shank in campaigns, we don’t want him to be undeadly in arena too (with Mr. Inc disk), right?

• The Queen and The Mad Hatter can wait tbh, they aren’t by any means bad

• And Jessie, well, she’s underrated too. She has a huge dodge chance (with maxed Judy disk) and already a great damage output. I’d only reduce the cooldown on Sonic Yodel, but again, that can wait.

1 Like

Shank is a worse tank than Bogo!! Bogo is way better but needs a refresh!!

Could you please add a costume shop?

6 Likes

How about all of them, start with buffing all their stats so they are competitive…

1 Like

PLEASE DON’T VOTE SHANK. It will make some friendships a nightmare.

6 Likes

All of these refreshes are useless… It won’t save this game. For good balance they need to rework 90% of heroes

3 Likes

I choose shank.she is so weak.

1 Like

Sorry.too late.and I’ll vote for what I want.dont tell me what to do.

1 Like

Why not Felix? He’s awesome. (Totally biased since he’s my fave hero)

1 Like

Thx for the opinion,but I pick shank,thx anyway

2 Likes

Felix already got one like a month or 2 ago

1 Like

Oh, some good characters in the vote…Sad that the previous ones got away from the list.

With the red skill coming, the Mad Hatter could have a chance to enter the meta, but his low health is a problem. Other stats are pretty fine, so a health boost required.
As stated above, Chief Bogo is one of the most useful tanks, who also requires more health to get his shields ready. And a damage boost for his grenade would be nice.
Jessie can become an apex predator if boosted. With her dodging and healing, she could be even more frightening than Peter Pan, but her white skill is very weak, and her health isn’t that great. A stat boost required, especially Basic Damage.
The Queen of Hearts has pretty solid HP and Armor, but with no healing abilities she still needs more health. You can compare her with Kida, who has more health and heals.
Shank…I’m surprised about her…low health, again. Her Skill Power would also like a boost.

Not sure if those characters need full refreshes. Stat boosts, obviosly. Skill damage, of course.
So, my vote for the Hatter, just because he is guaranteed to become the best if this happens.

4 Likes

Yes! Chief Bogo for the win! Now all we need is Judy (and preferably Nick), and then we’ll be all good.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney