Choose the Next Hero Refresh - February 2020!

Yes I agree. Jessie’s yodel takes too long to reactivate. I’ve had other heroes whose Blue and Green Skills activate at a faster rate

3 Likes

I hope Hatter catches up and takes the lead. We got too many OP damage and Tank heroes right now.

The wonderland characters need some justice!

1 Like

Judy already received an refresh!

1 Like

Judy got only minor refresh!
Mr incredible, Felix got minor, major refresh both.
I think Judy needs major refresh…

1 Like

You guys known it’s our opinion?
Perblue let us choose who WE want.

If they didn’t want us the choose they would have chooses themselves.
And I mean you can choose a character that need a refresh. That’s your choice.

2 Likes

Well jack Skeleton came in 2nd place last time so probably him and possibly Genie as well for the other refreshes. But a hero I think deserves a refresh is Violet she holds up decent but shield roll damage is week and the shields could be increased and of course the friendship disks could be increased as well. Hopefully she gets one soon. She used to be a team favorite always saw her teams but she slowly decreased and now she is just thrown in the garbage forgotten.

3 Likes

I’d vote Jessie

Ignore this and vote for Bogo. His disk is op

Don’t vote for Bogo. It’ll make campaigns impossible to beat

Please vote for Bogo. His Calhoun disk is OP. He’s a very good defensive tank. He needs to do more damage. Please vote for Chief Bogo. He was literally the best tank on this game when it was first released few years ago. Please vote for Bogo🙏

We don’t need OP. That’s why

1 Like

His Calhoun disk…exists? He isn’t that great without Mr.I disk.
And yes, a character being OP, as you say, is a bad matter for refreshes :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

It’s actually BEST term for refreshes, to make old weak heroes OP (for while).

People, don’t vote for heroes that you love to use. Think about how the refresh would affect campaigns, especially friend campaigns.

In the early battles (like Ep. 1, Part 3) of the Joy/Olaf campaign, The QoH is a big issue (not literally, though). In the 2nd wave, your biggest threat is Elsa. But the QoH is in your way of defeating Elsa, and the only way to get past her is after she reaches 50% HP. But there she has the capability to defeat your heroes even faster.

In the Goofy/Mickey campaign (Ep. 1, Part 5), Bogo will be a tough enemy to defeat. Because he gains energy quickly and Goofy attacks swiftly, Bogo will be able to use his active and he will be undefeatable until he is disrupted, but his energy gain is still fast. Manual timing won’t work, because neither Goofy or Mickey deal damage with their actives.

Shank. The worst in every campaign fight. She is always put into campaigns where you’re team barely does fantastic damage, like in the Duke/Woody campaign. To beat her you’ll have to have Woody survive so he could pull Shank closer to Duke, and then Duke would turn around. After that, his active is now able to burn Shank and dealing some moderate damage.

The Mad Hatter doesn’t appear many times in campaigns. But if he does, his charm is a huge issue, as it effects 3 of your allies. This can start a complete free-for-all on you’re side, where the strongest may defeat your allies. His slow is also strong, but attack speed boosters may counter that. Yet it’ll take some time for those kinds of heroes to perform those skills that make your allies faster.

Jessie isn’t a threat to your team. She has very little HP and defense. And her healing isn’t great. “Sonic Yodel” is one of her strongest moves, but it has a long cooldown. Her chances of dodging are not that great, so you can deal more damage to her easily.

Vote for Jessie. She needs it. Her hype attitude doesn’t really show when she is fighting.

11 Likes

If you think he’s so great defensively why would he need the refresh? I agree he needs to do more damage but Jessie is a damage hero and she does very weak damage. If a hero can’t fulfill there role at all then they need to be the one’s refreshed. And it’s sad cuz Jessie looks so happy jumping in the middle of enemies just to get blown away immediately.

5 Likes

Nowadays I don’t use Bogo. But a few months ago, Some people used Bogo-Callhoun disk in Challenger league in our server. not Mr.Inc.
5 star Bogo-Callhoun disk makes most of enemies can’t anything!

I like how people are trying to discourage other from voting for Their favorite toon. “Don’t vote for who you like cause “x” will he so hard now” etc… forget that crap. This game is suppose to be fun.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE TOON ONLY. If you like someone on this list and you think they will be fun to use, vote for them. This game is supposed to be fun, and what’s more fun that using a toon you like. Forgot the guys crying about “it will be so hard” etc. if a friendship mission actually becomes “impossible” then I’m sure there will be enough crying on the forms to get pb to adjust that mission.

For the record, I voted Jessie. She is my favorite on the list and I would love to try and put her in a team.

4 Likes

But fun to battle against? Uh-uh.

2 Likes

Bogo needs the refresh not Jessie!! PB’s refresh of Jessie will not help her fight against Randall! If they refresh Bogo he has a better chance at fighting Randall than Jessie!!!
PEOPLE THINK OF THE LONG TERM EFFECT OF REFRESHING JESSIE!!:rage: SHE SUCKS AS A CHARACTER!!!:rage::rage:

2 Likes

you just prove that SHE needs the refresh, not Bogo.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney