Choose the Next Hero Refresh - February 2020!

As much as I love Bogo, he is not the one, Jessie is, and the only choice for this refresh.

She needs it extremely bad! Pronto.
Bogo can still provide some help with his skills and shield heals. But Jessie is another story.
Just recently used her in one of the frienship campaigns, and holy moly, there is no words…just painfull. Her cooldowns are so long, it just makes no sense! While dragging really bad stats and barely avoids any attacks.

If she wasn’t here, then yes, Bogo would be the wisest choice.
Queen of Hearts, The Mad hatter and Shank are all in above avarage, only thing they suffer from is not having a red skill for the time beeing.

6 Likes

Refresh? Or refresh"ES"? Cause 1 isn’t gonna cut it. So many other characters suck an you know it.

2 Likes

Queen definitely doesn’t need one, she’s fine.

1 Like

Yes Judy definitely needs Hero refresh!!

1 Like

Me gustaria que felix haga algo mas de daño

Mad Hatter for President

1 Like

I voted for hatter, but honestly refreshes should be for completely useless characters that never lived up to their potential and all others should just get red skills that make them viable again.

Voten por bogo es mi favorito

So not the characters that need it the most?

Does a red skill come with this? Too many characters without reds, and new characterscome with reds…it’s no wonder you’ve lost so many players.

2 Likes

Porfas no. Bogo es una problema en los niveles de amigos. El es muy difícil para matar después que usa “Servir y Proteger”

Jessie no es un gran problem porque ella no tiene mucha defensa. Ella necesita el ayuda mas que los resto

English:

Please, no. Bogo is already an issue in the friend campaign. He is difficult to defeat after he uses “Serve and Protect”

Jessie isn’t an issue because she has poor defensive stats. She needs the refresh a lot more than others

3 Likes

No…

1 Like

What spirit form? Also, no one said that

Don’t you know? They want you to waste your money on this game.

I hope that since genie isn’t on this list he’s one of the refreshes already chosen for 1.1.6?

He already had refresh. Months ago.

Jessie refresh will help us so much, Joy-Olaf friendship, Goofy-Jessie, the normal damage immune guy takes forever to die because she yodel every 20 seconds and cause a really poor damage, she is in a lot of friendships so everyone will benefit from this refresh even the ones who don’t like her.

7 Likes

All characters are good idea. Maybe everybody will have refresh on future. So I think we should consider refresh heroes in order they was release. Zootopia have a forgotten characters, the oldest characters like Incredibles or Ralph Movies. Bogo its excelent defensive tank, but lack or need do More Damage or help allies (Shield, X SP or X HP) like Goofy and Félix respectively

1 Like

It’s close between Jessie and Bogo, I think both should get one.

Please :smile:

1 Like

I hope Aladdin!

You know you can change your vote right???

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney