Choose the Next Hero Refresh - June 2020

Any of them are ok for a refresh.
Although the one who needs most is Mike. His performance is sloppy comparing to other scare type heroes. Only good things he has is the chance to stun with the basic attack and a strong white skill. But what can those 2 qualities do when it’s extremely slow to deliver it? Suffers from low stat disks and defenses.
Mike is easily replaceable by any scare hero.
For a 3* hero which meant something in early days of the game, he is quite a disappointment.

14 Likes

Alice really needs a refresh , her skills are really useless except her white skill , I mean her white skill was only the usefull skill , but know even his white skill is really underpowered.
Pls vote for her ,

4 Likes

Voted quorra but honestly all old toons should just be refreshed in like three waves instead of piece mealed , my opinion at least.

14 Likes

They usually also refresh another hero beside of the chosen one , and it the closet one

Don’t really understand why Quorra is on here. She had to be nerfed before. So… why are we buffing her again?

4 Likes

Power creep.

1 Like

Bit selfish to choose character just because owning well upgraded instead of character which REALLY need buff, but whatever, 3/4 of refreshes didn’t change anything to gameplay.
And if… whatever wins should receive red skill.

5 Likes

Because they always release more op heroes ,

Well, I’ve done a Mike Wazowski refresh concept recently, and I’m curious to see what it would actually turn like. I think I’m gonna vote for Quorra though, because I feel she could be meta-changing like Stitch was. Or maybe for Alice. I don’t really care about Flynn, and Robin Hood still has huge stats if nobody noticed, he just has poor utility.

2 Likes

She has suffered by far the least powercreep if anyone on this list lol. Robin is completely overshadowed by the beast, Kevin Flynn is overshadowed by literally any other support, alice is overshadowed by most damages, and mike is unique in having a constant stun but his damage has fallen really far behind others.

5 Likes

Can’t we get all of them refreshed? This is so unfair.

13 Likes

Tbh I’m waiting for Shank’s refresh since she was included in the first poll months ago…
We have the chance for her to be removed from friend campaigns, like Bogo, so it could just be good.

3 Likes

I’ll agree that of all the heroes on the list, she’s probably the one who needs it the least, her or Robin Hood. But right now she’s mediocre, so it wouldn’t hurt for her to get one.

1 Like

Hum… .
I wouldn’t mind Quorra a bit stronger again, she is decently leveled in my high B tiers as in those around Orange rarity that are helpful in Surge so it would help me, but… a refresh and Red skill boost sounds really dangerous for Quorra and might end up close to how powerful she was originally which I am not sure if is healthy for the game ;^^.

For me it would make sense if the others got the refresh, Quorra should be good enough boosted by her Red Skill I assume :-).

3 Likes

Doubt any hero can come close to be nearly as unbalanced and OP as Pooh, but you’re kinda right… Quorra is somewhat dangerous if kept alive

2 Likes

Dont vote to qoura she doesnt need refersh did you forgot he strong she was ?

2 Likes

It’s only a refresh. Refresh mostly don’t do much.

1 Like

You wont her to broken again? Dont forget pooh randall or duke who are op and now shan yu who counters shildes qoura refersh is not needed

We’re you playing the game when pre nerf Quorra was a thing? Back when her white skill was guaranteed to kill anything in her radius?

Only one of those will win Kevin Flynn as he has the most potential but a rubbish red and being left behind as a useful hero mean he is the logical choice.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney