Choose the Next Hero Refresh - June 2020

For the June update, we’re planning more hero refreshes. Choose a hero you want to see included!

• Kevin Flynn
  • Robin Hood
  • Alice
  • Quorra
  • Mike Wazowski

0 voters

The poll closes Monday May 11 at 9AM CT.

23 Likes

I’m fine with quorra winning as long as she is pulled out of friend campaigns

10 Likes

Quorra please :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Quorra refresh :grimacing:. This will NOT end well. Anyone remember back when she ruled the meta? Not sure why a hero that it took multiple rounds of nerfs to become balanced is on a list of characters that need a buff.

29 Likes

I’m really fine with anyone here getting the refresh, except for Kevin Flynn!

3 Likes

Да я бы не сказал что квора сейчас слабая, Алиса и квора одни из сильных персонажей, а Майк вазовски очень слабый и бесполезный персонаж

1 Like

Oh man, you’re going to make me choose between two of my favorites, Alice and Robin Hood?

Honestly, Kevin Flynn needs it the worst; he’s got some unique skills that would be very useful if he weren’t so seriously outclassed by the newer heroes. Mike is very close to being a valuable member of scare teams, and Quorra just needs some numbers adjusted to be a top-tier damage dealer again. Still, I want to see Robin or Alice winning this one, preferably both.

26 Likes

Li Shang should be the next hero refresh

5 Likes

:man_facepalming:

That is called a nerf

9 Likes

Anyways, I chose Quorra. She needs it. I also chose her because I invested in her greatly.

11 Likes

Uh. Not sure how to respond to this. His skillset is already one of the strongest.

6 Likes

Quorra skills are solid already and her discs

2 Likes

She needs it less than anyone else in the list. Kevin Flynn has 0 value right now and needs it desperately.

5 Likes

Kevin Flynn is a poor mans tron

7 Likes

Mike wazowski desperately needs a refresh

8 Likes

Well… we can make it work out. We just need people to vote for Flynn as well. Then, maybe it could end in a close tie

7 Likes

Zurg desperately needed a refresh was hoping he would be included

6 Likes

Para a Quorra ganhar, só se for para nerf

1 Like

100% agree with this message.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney