Choose the Next Hero Refresh - June 2020

Mike’s active skill takes time to perform and he can be interrupted by enemies. Plus, “Sonic Blech” and “On a Roll” only deals sheer Fantastic Damage. Overall, Mike’s skillset may be good with characters that inflict scare but it is too simple. So, he needs some additional effects on his abilities in order to synergize his team better.

2 Likes

@Polaris With the refresh can we please get a red skill for that hero too.

4 Likes

I voted Kevin Flynn

He should be an effective counter to a lot of heroes in the current meta, but he’s just not. His stats aren’t good enough to sustain himself and provide sufficient support / cleansing. He needs a huge stat boost and some tweaks to his skills, then he’ll definitely be a viable counter for pvp - as was probably always intended but never happened.

Strong damage heroes is definitely not something the game is lacking right now, so while the others might also be underpowered, I’m not sure they should be a priority.

6 Likes

A quorra por favor

2 Likes

Vno mejor Robin Hood

1 Like

That’s a hard one, as all of them have pretty useful skillsets. Robin probably needs it less, as he is still great at dealing damage, even if he damages a single target. Alice and Kevin, not sure, never used them. And then we have Mike, who hardly deals any damage, because he gets punished every time he activates his white skill, and Quorra, who drops on the floor right after getting of her cycle. I wouldn’t mind seeing any of those refreshed(Or all of them :new_moon_with_face: ), but I would choose between Quorra and Mike. Probably Quorra, because she has the most chances to rush into meta, much like Stitch.

2 Likes

I agree with this and think that we do not need any more refresh’s for damage heroes as we have been getting a lot of damage heroes and are getting more in the future. I voted for Alice but would vote for Kevin too.

I’d say wazouski or Flynn… Quora’s still great at dealing damage

1 Like

Because now the new heroes outclasse everyone stat wise, and she not as deadly anymore.

She’s just as deadly due to how her purple skill works. Her purple skill is designed for her to benefit off fighting stronger opponents so if that cap on the damage of her purple is raised, then she could easily shred an enemy team.

Just DHBM balance…

Kevin Flynn need a good round of refreshes, longer protection from debuffs, better healing from Baymax disk, etc.

1 Like

Alice, Quorra, Robin??? Really??
What about muuuuch more weak characters such as Vanellope, Calhoun, Buzz, Frozone, Judy, Eve, Ralph, Rex, Dash, Elastigirl… They are really forgotten :pensive:

4 Likes

Pretty useless choices. It’s also sad that Robin Hood is already up for a refresh since he was basically a flop when released. These choices are a joke tbh since they all rely on niche teams to even work well. There’s also much weaker toons that need the help before these mid tier awkward toons that people don’t use. :rofl::wastebasket:

1 Like

Or make his baymax heal at all. At max level it barely heals 10% of his max hp(which is naturally low) over a very long time. You’d be lucky to even notice it.

That’s part of the reason I’m pushing for flynn is I’d like to see what the could do to his disks. Both of them are worthless in their current state.

2 Likes

Dash is a glass cannon, but he’s viable for war and coliseum, at a minimum. EVE with her red skill might find her way back into widespread use as well, but it’s too soon to tell for sure. And Alice, sadly, is one of the weaker heroes right now; she doesn’t give enough of a boost when normal-sized, and isn’t durable enough to take full advantage of her giantess form.

I’d love to see Kevin Flynn made viable; my worry is, it would take a much more drastic refresh than we’ve seen them give anyone so far.

3 Likes

People really want to go back to OP Quorra lol Whatever, even though Flynn needs this refresh the most I will continue to use him and whoop people with him. You guys aren’t ready for a Flynn refresh.

2 Likes

EVE with her red skill might find her way back into widespread use as well, but it’s too soon to tell for sure.

Red skill don’t changes hero in general🙄 It changes hero only for players with 125+ lvl.
Okay, Dash and Eve are good you say. But why do most players use Randall, Beast, Miss Piggy, not Dash or Eve. Because Dash and Eve are much weaker. Don’t deny, balance in this game is darn broken.

1 Like

Robin please!!!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney