Choose the Next Hero to Get a Red Skill! - Poll

I want a red skill for Jack Sparrow.

2 Likes

Baymax is one of those heroes who has accumulated a useless “Improved Healing” stat because of early badges. I am HOPING that his new Red Skill will make legitimate use of this healing stat. It shouldn’t be out of the question considering Baymax was canonically created to heal people.

5 Likes

I vote for nobody. If I had to choose, it be Meg or Merlin.

4 Likes

I rushed on here hoping that I could vote for Judy Hopps lol. Voted for Baymax, though I hope Judy gets a refresh and red skill as well soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s with only one?

1 Like

Thanks or the opp to vote and make changes to the game and giving game players input

3 Likes

With the refresh and Red Skill polls I will always choose a pre launch hero, as most of them are so far behind that they aren’t even slightly viable.

mike for me .don’t use baymax ,why is he so popular?

1 Like

I want Scar to get His Red Skill i use him very often and i like him to get even stronger

2 Likes

I voted for my man Frozone, but I’m not even mad about Baymax. He was my 2nd pick, and he really needs it. Maybe our Healthcare Companion will finally get a heal?
Never made sense to me that he shields instead of heals.

1 Like

I need frozone.

2 Likes

I would love Merida’s one or Rafiki’s. Even Meg’s. But
 coming back to the voting, I guess Calhoun. She’s fading in comparison with the new female heroes, they’re so cool and she’s kinda there

1 Like

This image says two things:

1. Baymax is winning by a long shot
  2. Stitch
3 Likes

Me too. Ugh baymax.

Yes, please Frozone. But no More: red skill can fail. I don’t like 2 skills are weak to enemies above Frozone. Please Only Points for him and new effect.

Please

1 Like

Please baymax for the love of god

2 Likes

This is a tough one to choose.
For me Baymax is the most usefull out of the 5 even with his low damage, shields are usefull and disks are okayish. So nope. Not yet.

All the next four have fallen very low, but Mike somewhat has a very strong white attack and can stun more frequently with the sulley disk which can be somewhat valuable for a base scare team in case you got nothing else. Problem, he is very slow to perform attacks.

Calhoun against other new heroes under performs and not a very good choice. However she still is “that” hero where can fit in any team easily. Not to mention giving shields at the start of waves and can damage backline units.

So now it comes for the hardest decision. And jeez, very tough choice. Both Vanellope and Frozone need a Red skill very bad to get back in the game. Neither of them fit anymore in terms of choices where everything out shines them, low damage, weak disks and slow on attacks. Its silly but I just tossed a coin for this one. For me they’re both clear winners of this poll and deserve a Red skill in my opinion.

Coin’s Choice: Vanellope

6 Likes

I totally agree

1 Like

Seems like the Unpopular opinion but would like to see Mike get the skill. How much would it hurt perblue to just give all these heroes a red skill :thinking:

5 Likes

Scar should have his res skill since, bo peep and scar were released on the same time but just bo peep having the red

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney