Choose the Next Hero to Get a Red Skill! - Poll

A Baymax disk with some healing abilities would be nice

Yeah I really love Calhoun, I just wish she was just a LITTLE bit better.

3 Likes

Baymax is on my main team and Iā€™d love someone on my team that has a red skill that isnā€™t just Moana

2 Likes

What age would you consider him to be ā€œold enoughā€?

He is over a year and a few moths old

Same!!! I use him for the shields

2 Likes

Maybe not cause now is kind, hit every enemies and excellent defensive character with one or other friendship disc.
Think first if you have enought chips. For example Mike could be the Best option if you open a lot of Diamond crates, he is good idea if use scare members on their teams; J. Skelleton, Randall, or Yzma. Vanellope von Schweetz can Dodge attacks since orange 7 like Bo Peep or Ducky & Bunny. Frozone Is my favorite, but i can wait, so I will use with or without red skill. Calhounā€¦ I donā€™t know however, her shield and purple skill are useful

Calhoun was OP at the start of game. She was the best damage dealer back then along with Quorra. Their combo was crazy. I know Calhoun is far away. But you can change your votes. Letā€™s all vote for Calhoun for old times sake. Sheā€™s still pretty amazing and she could be better with her red skill

4 Likes

@Polaris @Elliot Could you please make more of these polls? Next time you do can you do one weā€™re there will be one tank, damage, support, control and a random hero!

3 Likes

I voted Vanellope. Give her a massive damage boost, some self-healing & some reality shred, like Elastigirl[Ja], and restore her to the Princess of Blue Invasion that she used to be :princess:

5 Likes

How about doing your job and getting them all opened up so we can decide on our own who we want to put the red skills on first?

3 Likes

O Baymax nem Ć© tĆ£o antigo, ele Ć© extremamente mais novo do que as outras opƧƵes

1 Like

None of them I care about. Lol

1 Like

No need for foul language. Just have a proper discussion.

2 Likes

Hope Merida get red skill too :frowning:

1 Like

Frozono y Vanellope se han quedado muy atrĆ”s, ellos merecen una actualizaciĆ³n junto con su habilidad roja.
Calhoun con su habilidad verde o azul puede retener a los enemigos de atrƔs.

Frozone is the one who mostly need red skill and some buff, he is too weak.

How about all of them

3 Likes

Iā€™m been having an issue for a while now where I canā€™t select missions I unlocked after a certain time (they donā€™t show up in my missions when I need them to level the friendship up). I do have some missions but only ones I unlocked quite a while ago. I was just wondering if you know of this issue and can it be fixed. Thanks for the great game :slight_smile:

Welcome @Gifter to the forum.

Hate to break it here, but better post your problem under ā€œbugsā€ or ā€œfeedbackā€ in general for assistance.
This post is about voting for the next red skill character release so it is a bit off topic.

But weā€™re looking forward on your vote.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love a red skill on Stitch

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney