City Patrol Contest Feedback

Just saying maybe all the contests could be reworked into 6 days… and Progress Rewards reworked to have 10 thresholds instead of 5 (say every 100K - individual, every 1M - guild one)?

Also, how about adding Top 2% or 3% Ranking between 1% and 5%? So that we can have 1%, 2 or 3%, 5%, 10%, 25% and 50%? :thinking:

1 Like

IMO, 15% and 20% will be more better.

In such a case, I’d split 25% into 20% and 35% instead.

I have some more answers for you guys!

Regarding if there will be more tier rewards than 5: It won’t have more than 5 tiers, but we are increasing the rewards a bit. We don’t currently have the technical ability to do more than 5 tiers (though it’s something we’re interested in changing in the future).

For the person who asked if you are going to have to do so much of every task to hit the top tier: Ideally, no, but doing the hero-specific bonus tasks should hopefully feel like a shortcut. Reward-wise, we’re hoping to make this one feel a little more “more challenge/work, more reward,” but ultimately everyone at least walks away with more than they usually do from our typical 3-day contests.

12 Likes

This makes me more excited for future contests :partying_face:
Could make FTN slightly more fun :thinking:

If we did not get notified about the contest here it would have kinda been obvious that something is up because Elsa is in the crate :sweat_smile:

Maybe the sudden resurgence of Elsa means Anna is coming soon? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I mean that crate can contain all skill chips actually. But yeah it at least explains the guild gift (think someone already mentioned it)

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

That was me, thanks for addressing. :slight_smile:

Prizes are worthwhile no 1% is surprising but to be excepted

So many badge crates :heart_eyes:

Yeah better amount than what that dumpster deal offered the other day :joy:
Also why only 1 cosmetic crate in all the rank rewards? :thinking:

I feel we are missing the regular cosmetic crates as a reward :thinking:

1 Like

There are 5 in a lower tier.
Little amount, but between the badge crates, the guaranteed cosmetic and the other crates in the rank prizes, I’d say it’s fair

4 Likes

I would be indeed up for more purple cosmetic crates if we are on it @Loutre. Otherwise I approve the contest rewards, the addition of Rank 4-5 and 6-10 for Guild Contest. The only thing I am worried is that Top 1% will be very small.

In regards to City Watch in general, it would be very nice if one was able to convert Raid Tickets (Easy and Medium) to Epic CW keys (1 reset = 1 key) and a change to “City Patrol” book of challenges. Because if someone raids Hard CW, they are less willing to spend the resets on Easy or Medium ones (Toys To The Rescue, No Backup, Lieutenant´s Badge).

Also probably adding Epic CW keys to bundles? Appropriately priced?
Overall, I do like the changes and hope they will continue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Огорчили… Где 1% ? Почему только с 1-10 места и топ 5% ??

Yeah I saw that there were 5 red cosmetic crates but I feel that’s kinda low :thinking: If it was 10 that would have been better I feel :+1: In total you get 5 red and 1 gold cosmetic crate which doesn’t seem like many in total especially considering the number 1 guild is getting the 1 gold crate and that’s the only get out of every other guild in the server

@Loutre why does only the 1st place guild get a new border for their guild? If this is a new change if it is then a bit disappointing

Why there is no 1% rank?

We wanted to give something exclusive to the team that wins!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney