City watch and other stuff

Ah, OK; thanks for the clarification. I just wanted to be sure nothing had changed regarding where they’re pulled from.

You mean the image you posted? Where they said they don’t expect people to beat Epic every time and they’re monitoring how often it gets beaten and how far people get in it? That’s not the same as deliberately sabotaging it so people can’t beat it.

1 Like

Lollll there’s a lot but I would be more than happy to PM you some quotes. That’s the only reason many of us are so “hostile” towards pip. He’s always got something rude to say and always tells people what to do or how to post on the forum.

Yes I read it.

You literally just said they make it impossible on purpose, without giving any proof of this.

And the screenshot says otherwise, so don’t count it as “proof”.

1 Like

It literally is. It came from a department of the company who created the game, so…

don’t even bother, i think they are friends with one of the people who broke up my old guild and fell out because i made a fuss about it, so now they have a little group who see everything i or any friend post as some sort of attack and band together to come and bash us XD

that’s literally it. they aren’t worth the trouble xD :no_entry_sign:

5 Likes

For me Epic City Watch is sometimes hard, but overall quite doable if I don’t have too bad luck.
When I give up in City Watch in general it is usually due to the Invincibility combo Meg creates, but that I am soon getting on top of I think as Tron from what I understand should take care of the Invincibility status.

I use this combo for City Watch and in my view really effective and helps me a lot :-).

But yeah, it is sad to hear that so many have problems have problems with Epic City Watch :-(. I don’t know if my combo can help, but feel free to use it if it helps you :-). (Sulley also heal the whole team at the end of every battle with his Woody disk, so that way you always start the next wave with full health).

1 Like

Go ahead, then.

“Monitor”, according to dictionary.com: “to observe, record, or detect (an operation or condition) with instruments that have no effect upon the operation or condition.

They’re just watching the data, any claim of intentional sabotage is baseless nonsense. And you should stay on topic if you don’t want the thread to be closed.

2 Likes

Y’know, @aph you’re just such a delight. You keep asking others to read your posts without fully reading their’s. Just because you received that message from support it doesn’t mean that you should just make inferences the way that you are.

I don’t think Support is 100% reliable and the way that they word their replies can be sometimes deceitful. Learn to read and show some respect.

2 Likes

Now i can just imagine 1 guy sitting in his office with a hugeeeeeeeeeee screen of everyone’s CW, with a massive red “MULAN” button on his desk that releases her into a players CW if they are progressing through it too quickly

5 Likes

No, they got it.

Ok, good for you.

2 Likes

They literally said it word for word in the picture above.

The context before was the stage 3 area had r10 toons and couldnt be completed with r9 toons. It was only possible to complete when people bought items form the “wonderful” deals to take toons up to r10 to even compete. The image above shows the response of the original complaint.

1 Like

From the image: “The expectation is that players shouldn’t be able to finish every Epic City Watch – it is epic and very challenging. We do monitor the progression rates and completion rates and the mode is hitting that target.”

Where are they saying they’re deliberately keeping people from beating it? Or are you saying that everyone should always be able to complete it?

Odd; most of my strongest heroes are between R4 and R7, with one R8, yet I regularly beat teams that are mostly or entirely R9 heroes. I just have to experiment to find the right mix of heroes with the right timing for their white skills. Frequently I’ll have to accept one or two of my heroes won’t finish the fight with full health or energy, and sometimes I’ll even have to sacrifice someone, but I can nearly always find a way to get past.

4 Likes

It’s already been well established that we don’t expect to beat it every time. What we do expect is a fair shot at beating it, and not pb making sure we haven’t beat it too many times. It’s epic. We expect it to be challenging. I expected nothing less than all of you coming on here claiming that screenshot “isn’t proof” when it is…you know, if you open your eyes wide enough. Look at facts instead of arguing because you don’t like me or the people agreeing with me.

sigh

I think you could benefit from opening your eyes to what everyone else is saying.

I’ve read what everyone else is saying. Unlike your claim, I actually read the full response of what people say.

Doesn’t change the fact that the proof is there and I’m not the only one who’s noticed it. You’re all just arguing at this point so if you have nothing else “constructive” to add them kindly stop replying.

Well there’s not really anything else to say here. PerBlue is obviously not sabotaging players for no reason, and aph is too stubborn to present any other arguments besides a screenshot we already debunked. All this thread is going to accomplish by staying open is causing (more) drama. It’d be for the best if @Polaris could close this, please?

4 Likes

So then why do you struggle to see their points which are far more fact based than yours?

So, you’re objecting to PerBlue keeping track of how often it’s being completed, and making sure it’s roughly in line with what they expect? Or that they’ll adjust difficulty if too many or (more likely, given recent events) too few people are beating it? How would you suggest they handle City Watch, to make sure it’s not getting too hard or too easy?

Or am I still missing the point?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney