City Watch, contest, normal mode far to hard

Playin City watch on normal mode is far to hard. Only won 2 fights. Third fight is far to hard. Never had this. Whats happening?

seeing a few reports of this today… looks like something has gone wrong, we’ll have to wait for PB to start their day & hopefully figure it out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t see anything funny in this statement.
We both were discussing this topic a week ago and you were certain that CW ‘supposed to be this way’.
What changed that made you cave?

And why are game modes obviously modified during contests? Shouldn’t they stay in the way they are supposed to work @Polaris?

1 Like

Nothing has changed at all, though since there have been 2 other reports on the forum today, with screenshots showing a clear & obvious error in their city watch matching, I’m presuming that the OP here has a similar problem. CW is supposed to be hard, but the 2 complaints earlier were ridiculously impossible.

This is what I’m talking about ages ago. Matchmaking is skewed. Especially if yourself are in Coli plat1. You face only R0 opponents in Coli und CW with an average roster of 04-06 heroes that you have yourself.
I assume it has a connection to server activity.
Less sub par players don’t stay in the game and those who payed a lot already don’t want to quit and stay in the top spots of the ligue where the data is pulled from.

1 Like

Coli doesn’t use matchmaking at all - you can get put into any Coli division at random when you promote or merge. If you’ve managed to reach Plat.1 with O4-6 heroes, that’s great :smiley: but of course, there will be a lot of Red teams there.

City Watch has only been pulling from Coliseum teams since the last patch - and I doubt it’s restricted to your own Coli division/league - so being new, the matchmaking is still a bit ‘nooby’ if you like, and there’s bound to be a few hiccups. Aside from being greeted by the same meta teams over & over, the old system actually matched for power pretty well and there were rarely ‘impossible’ power hikes, so hopefully the new system can be amended in that vein.

You get me wrong. Intentionally? I was talking about that CW opponents are pulled from Coli. And yes, I’m sitting plat1 for over 10 months now. Not very hard to do. People around me grow just faster then I do since I stopped spending 10 months ago.
And no, there shouldn’t be any hiccups since it’s a payed for product and I expect it to be hiccup-free.

So, I have the same issues, stage 1 level 3. My 30k-ish heroes have no way to defeat a 73k Moana/71k Woody combo. I already lost most of my best against a crazy overpowered Anger at level 2.

Games broken I beat city watch but still. Invasion those are not red hp values etc maybe red plus 1 but not red. I think they know this but refused to switch it back.

1 Like

It’s not, though. If only it was, I think a lot of people might be happier :stuck_out_tongue:
Something like a matchmaking algorithm is impossible to 100% accurately test without releasing it into the wild, so yes, there will be teething issues. Some of the other sorts of bugs in the game, I agree, I’d expect to have been picked up pre-live.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney