City Watch power matching took it too far?

@Harry_Kane it has been reported and is being worked on mate

See this post from Polaris about it

2 Likes

Brilliant just when I reported it customer support said there was nothing wrong. Wouldnt listen to several people. So that’s music to my ears. Ty fir that

1 Like

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF DONALD WHAT IS THIS

Look at what I was given and see my team

1 Like

Harry, I didn’t flag your post but my assumption is that it got flagged as off topic as it was about invasion and the thread is related to city watch. I would sweat over it, the important thing is that you got your answer.

Also, can people please now stop spamming the thread with screenshots of their cw opponents? The issue has been acknowledged and a fix is on the way. To continue commenting on the problem now seems needless and excessive.

2 Likes

I noticed this when I was doing city watch manually for the contest and it gave me a hard carry for the contest heroes. I got curious what happened so I had to keep switching the lineups. Another thing I saw was the enemies were past the level cap like around over level 135, specifically around 200, more or less and it’s hard for me to land debuffs on the enemies like that.

Enemies being above level cap has always been a thing. It’s more of a problem because of the extent of how far above cap they have been recently.
A debuff/disable character with high enough stats always stands a chance to land a hit against someone higher level than them. But when they are 100 levels above the highest possible level then the odds are zero.

1 Like

Correct buddy

I always read the flagged posts so just know you not being ignored

2 Likes

I noticed this too.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney