Yellow team invasion 175+ over powered

She do nothing, her job is to die immediately… you can replace her with felix or some other toons … read skills of other toons in the screen shot :wink:

Ok I admit, there is something very wrong with this invasion. This photo is a lvl 500 boss for the last yellow rotation R0 on Server 5 it has 900M HP. This Yellow Invasion a lvl 215 has 1.18B Health…

2 Likes

But if you send in a ticket like a guild mate did they tell you nothing has been changed.

Nice pics Ginny we almost had ya last Yellow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If I had gotten home 90 minutes before it ended instead of 15 we might have :joy:

Hmmm so if nothing was changed and Invasion just magically increases difficulty every Invasion by next Yellow we’ll hit the wall at 100 bots…yay…that is if people are still around next Yellow which I doubt already people in the guild talking about quitting. :cry:

@Polaris are you taking vacation this week? Please chime in.

I wanted to check with the team exactly what’s happening with Invasion. They did make some adjustments to the Mama Bot, but some of what you’re reporting is unexpected. We’re still looking into it, and I’ll let you know when I have more information.

12 Likes

I hadn’t noticed a problem before, but now (level 180+) the robots are insane just killing my team, how are we supposed to get all tier rewards when it’s this hard to beat?

Thanks @Polaris, in addition to the lvl 230 bosses having similar HP as level 650-750 bosses, as reported by @MOKAONE we are also dealing significantly less damage to our own mama bots than to other player mama bots.

1 Like

I can confirm again, last bot i attacked was a 215 bot… my team was 170/170/170/190/170 and i did 45M damage… 45/1.180 … thats 3,8%…

1 Like

Another 215 bots another try. Team is now +3 so 173/173/173/193/173 and i did 48.1M still 4%… insane…

1 Like

From Server 2 — Also agree with Invasion issues. Used to easily get 10% damage on bots using 1 breaker, but after reaching Bots level 200+, it barely does any damage, even with the power-ups. This is using fully leveled up and skilled Red heroes, along with power ups. Others in my guild are reporting the same. The consistency of bots’ power the last few invasions have definitely been off.

3 Likes

Thats the problem. Last red and blue invasion were much easier than this one. The update probably changed something… i did 6M points in last red invasion and in this one i am at half milion now…

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @Polaris I tried a turtle team this morning. BOGO, Sulley, Yax, Jack Sparrow, and Miguel. Expecting little damage… All these are lvl, badge, and skill capped with badges between 2-4 stars, and it’s still just like the bot has death touch.

I don’t want to end an invasion with 110 revives, but at this point i have no revives and all teams and options are KOd. No fun :frowning:

1 Like

Just attacked someone else boss. It was level 205. My team is 184/184/184/204/184 and i did 8% damage…, i just laugh during fight. Looking at maxed heroes, with mods and power ups doing almost 0 damage is a joke…

1 Like

What you expect in 3rd day lol
Can’t finish 200+

Worst… using 3x makes bot angry faster and killed ur team from 2nd blue

2 Likes

Well on last 2 invasion i was used to oneshot bosses until lv450… so… thats really insane to do Not even 10% on level 190-230 bosses… and of course (almost) no one has boss higher than 230…

1 Like

Level 215 bot using x3 and buffs the second invincibility wore off entire team was dead within seconds

Check out how much HP lvl 245 bosses now have… :expressionless:

@Polaris while you “talk” to the team, inform them that there is something called regression tests that they should take a look to avoid breaking the game experience for all of us with these small “changes” that they perform without letting us know.
Yes I’m super angry because the invasion is a pain after these changes and in addition to that we got this insane update without previous information (because less than 24 hours is not acceptable).

1 Like

I have to just say thank you for your tier guides lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney