Click Here To Be Busted

See, I told you that you’d be busted :upside_down_face:

Candace Flynn
:star::star: Front-line Tank
Team: Red

“You guys are so busted!”

Candace Flynn uses her busting skills and uncontrollable dance moves to put a end to disliked antics.

Animations 

Entrance: Walks in while talking on the phone, then puts it away.

Victory: Rubs her hands together and laughs

Defeat: Screams

Skills

Basic Attack: Kicks an enemy

White Skill: Squirrels In My Pants

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Passive: Candace’s Basic Attacks apply one stack of “Squirrels!” to herself.

Active: Candace changes into her SIMP outfit and begins uncontrollably dancing until she runs out of energy, dealing X Damage and removing Y armor per hit plus an additional Z Damage per hit per stack of “Squirrel!”

Green Skill: Such A Beautiful Day

Normal Damage :fist:
At the start of each wave, Candace rides her bike while jumping up and down across the field, dealing X Damage to all enemies.

Blue Skill: Drop A Dime

True Damage :shield:
The enemy who first deals fantastic damage to Candace gets applies with “Busted”. When Candace reaches 0 HP for the first time, she runs offscreen and gets her mom. While offscreen a beam will hit the enemy applied with “Busted”, instantly KO’ing them even if they are berserk or Invincible. Candace then returns with her mom and heals herself for X HP.

If no enemy has dealt Fantastic Damage, Candace instead targets the Most Wanted enemy.

The Instant KO can fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: S-I-M-P

Candace and her allies gain X Skill Power and Y Reality per stack of “Squirrel!” on Candace.

Red Skill: Put The Hurt On You

Candace negates the first X Damage dealt to her at the beginning of each wave, after all the damage has been negated she gains 5 stacks of “Squirrels!” and Y Armor. Each time Candace KO’s an enemy with Squirrels In My Pants, Candace heals for X HP.

+X Armor
+Y Basic Damage
+Z Max HP

Friendships 

Candace and Judy Hopps
Campaign: New Cop On The Beat
Disk: Going Down- Candace and her allies heal for X HP whenever an enemy is KO’d plus Y HP per star.
+X Basic Damage
Description: Candace asks Judy to help bust her brothers.
Allies: Kim Possible, Anger, Huey, Dewey, & Louie

Candace and Violet
Campaign: Brother Bust
Disk: Stand By You- Whenever Candace damages a disabled enemy with her basic attack, the disable duration is increased by 1 second plus 1 second per star.
+X HP
Description: Syndrome has captured Dash, Jack-Jack, Phineas, and Ferb and Violet and Candace must save them!
Allies: Peter Pan, Kida, Mulan

Please Read

How would you rate this concept?

• :star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star::star:

0 voters

9 Likes

Feedback is appreciated

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney