Collections: December 2020

What collections would you like to see added to the game?

6 Likes

Villains Collection. Definitely! :sweat_smile::+1:t2:

19 Likes

Muppet collection :frog:

12 Likes

An Inside Out collection would be nice, since we already have all the emotions.

18 Likes

Mulan collection :boom:

10 Likes

Mulan collection, Tangled collection, aaaaaaand Slow collection

17 Likes

1.More collections based on buffs/debuffs/disables;
2.More collections based on movies/series/studios/eras;
3.Collections based on animations(Active counters, late arrivals etc.)
4.Any! Just more!

10 Likes

I would like to see a Big Hero 6 collection if we would have more of the team, like Go-Go, Honeylemon, Wasabi and Fred.

I also like @Filadae_Djaq idea of a slow collection very much. Those collections are clear what they are about and what they improve. So very good suggestion

7 Likes

To take Lucas’ idea and make it more “likely”, what about a superheroes collection?

2 Likes

Villains

2 Likes

People have said the ones I want, but I might think of something.

Also Pixar collection :thinking: :t_rex:

1 Like

Muppet Collection

• Characters in this collection silences damaged enemy for 5s with 1% of chance (+1% per upgrade)

Inside Out Collection

• When a character from this collection basic attacks they have 0.8% chance to remove negative effects from an ally (+0.8% per upgrade)

Slow Collection (love this idea @Filadae_Djaq)

• Slowed enemies receive 1% more damage from all sources (+1% per upgrade)

Frozen Collection

• Characters in this collection freeze enemies with basic attacks for 5s with a chance of 0.5% (+0.5% per upgrade)

Lilo & Stitch Collection

• Characters in this collection have reduced cooldown of their skills by 1.5% (+1.5% per upgrade)

Royal Collection (Princesses + Queens + Princes + Kings)

• Characters in this collection heals 2% of their Max. HP over the first 10 seconds of each wave (+2% per upgrade)

Party Collection (Baloo + Goofy + Genie + Rex + Gonzo + Animal)?

• For each character from this collection teammates dodge blinds with chance of 0.5% (+0.5% per upgrade)

Magic/Wizard Collection (anyone who can use magic as Elsa, Genie and Magica (and more))

• Characters in this collection deals splash damage in their basic attacks, which deals damage equal to 5% of the primary damage (+5% per upgrade)

Cat Collection(later) (Cheshire + future characters like Oliver or Thomas (if) would be added; unless PB would count Lions as well and Tigger)

• Characters in this collection also deal DoT damage over 5 seconds with their basic attacks which is equal to 3% of the damage dealt (+3% per upgrade)
15 Likes

Inside out!!

Toys collection. Every hero that are toys

Superhero collection

Which toy isn’t from Toy Story? You mean Winnie the Pooh characters?

1 Like

Psst. I edited it.

Anyways it’d be unfair. It’s basically the Toy Story collection with 3 other characters from a different franchise :neutral_face:

2 Likes

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
Mulan
Muppets
Tangled
Lion King
Winnie the Pooh
Monsters Inc.
Aladdin
Frozen
…

4 Likes

I second having a villains collection and an Inside Out collection. A freeze collection would be nice, too. Sword-wielders, maybe?

1 Like

I like these except the Cat Collection… awful idea for a hero that is beyond broken… like he needs to deal even more damage🙄

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney