Collections: December 2020

It won’t be only for Cheshire, plus his basic attacks are weak (thankfully), but still can open synergy.

This.

There’s plenty of obvious possibilities in the game that we shouldn’t need to offer up suggestions.

2 Likes

Inside out , hercules

@Mar_Lemons suggested a “team” collection, of multiple characters who count as one “hero”, such as Sulley & Boo, Kristoff & Sven, Bunson & Beaker, etc.; I think such a “Teamwork” collection would be a really fun idea.

From this thread, I’d definitely echo calls for a Villains collection (why doesn’t this already exist?) as well as collections for any franchise with at least four (or five, if you want) heroes in the game. A Slow collection would also be welcome, as well as a Freeze collection. And I like Musketeer’s idea of a Party collection, though I’d add Stitch and Tigger to it, at least.

3 Likes

Nightmare Before Christmas

Sequel Characters: Ducky and Bunny, Jessie, Zurg, Duke Kaboom, Shank, Evelyn Deavor, Voyd, ScreenSlaver, Davy Jones, Quorra, Gerald, Marlin & Nemo, Hank & Dory.

TV Characters: DuckTales and Darkwing Duck characters, Angel, Kim Possible, Shego, Goliath, Mozenrath, TJ, Spinelli, Luz Noceda, Anne Boonchuy, Don Karnage, Penny Proud, Gravitina, XR, Mira Nova, Booster, Phineas and Ferb characters, Cricket Green, Tilly Green, Gloria, Dipper Pines, Mabel Pines.

Mickey and The Gang: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Pluto, Pete.

Sidekicks: Mushu, Sadness, Genie, Maoi, Finnick, Barbosa, Maximus, M-O, Launchpad, Rex, Slinky, Vanellope, Felix, Timon & Pumbaa, Olaf, Kristoff & Sven, Baymax, XR, Mira Nova, Booster, Kronk.

Youngsters: Dash, Violet, Jack-Jack, Hewy, Dewey and Louie, TJ, Spinelli, Vanellope, Lock, Shock and Barrel, Alice, Simba & Nala, Jim Hawkins, Moana, Kim Possible, Ian Lightfoot, Miguel, Merida, Cricket Green, Tilly Green, Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Penny Proud, Dipper Pines, Mabel Pines, Luz Noceda, Anne Boonchuy.

Robots and Cyborgs: Gizmoduck, Zurg, XR, WALL-E, EVE, M-O, Long John Silver, Norm.

Phineas And Ferb: Phineas, Ferb, Perry, Candace, Perry the Platypus, Dr. Doofenschmirtz, Norm.

Swashbucklers: Captain Amelia, Jim Hawkins, Long John Silver, Captain Hook, POTC characters.

Maybe a classic collection for the heroes from before walt died

Classic collection: Mickey, Minnie, goofy, Donald, Huey Dewey and Louie, the evil queen, scrooge mcduck, Cheshire, Alice, qoh, mad hatter, king Louie, baloo, maleficent, madam mim, Merlin, Peter Pan, hook, Pooh, eeyore

That may be to many heroes but it would be cool

To Deputy Ursula:

This is for collections in-game, not character requests

Also…

Youngsters? More like minors, since there are many that belong in a different age group than each other :neutral_face:

Does he even count? He’s just a duck in a robot suit, not a duck with robot parts

Pretty sure he’s neither :thinking:

3 Likes

Amelia and Jim aren’t swashbucklers/pirates if that’s true then Peter Pan should be there

Barbossa isn’t really a sidekick…

Also why did you even mention heroes who aren’t even in game?

1 Like

I would like to see the Animal collection.

I would like to see more collections based off of statuses like studies or scares. Makes it a lot easier to find them for developing teams around them.

Okay, okay how about this? A monster collections.

We have one for charms and one for stuns, so why not one for blinds and another for silences?

I also agree with the study and scare collection suggestion

Sidekicks (From villains and good guys )
Villains
Animals
Duo
Solo
Inside Out

1 Like
  1. Villains

2. Sidekick

3. Girl

4. Boy

5. Animal

6. Prince!!!

There are about 40 females and over 90 males in the game. I don’t think gender collections should exist :no_mouth:

8 Likes

That is a 4:9 ratio… disappointing. Yeah those collections are a bad idea.

8 Likes

Ooppsie… after secodn thought, they are truly bad ideas… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: consider how many heroes we would have to complete…

Nightmare before Christmas , little mermaid, and maybe a general scare collection.

Ursula is the only Little Mermaid character

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney