Collections: December 2020

Doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be a collection… plenty more characters from it can be added to the game… ariel, eric, king triton, sebestion, the eels, etc

This is Collections request not hero requests :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t think the Eels would be their own character if they were added.

I wasn’t making it a hero request… I am simplying saying to can be a collection like to see down the line.

1 Like

You’re implying hero requests here, so…

4 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t see it say “what collections would you like to see based on who already in the game” . The only one implying anything here is you, and I’m not arguing anymore about it . Have a great day.

1 Like

Actually, all possible and interesting suggestions are in this post

Obscure heroes collection, pirates, monsters, crit, study etc …

Can you make these in to collections @Polaris? Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

You forgot Jasmine…

This is my idea of a Hercules collection:

The length of invincibility applied by heroes in this collection last 0.5% longer per level. Invincibility buffs applied to allies in this collection last 0.5% longer per level.

It benefits everyone :grinning:

3 Likes

Here’s my idea

Inside Out
Lion King
Frozen
Aladdin
Pirates
Muppets
Mulan

1 Like

Most Useless characters. As it is, the Collections that have been coming out consist mostly of heroes I do not use and are incredibly feeble.

Collections should be consistent in terms of how many characters is needed first.
Alice in wonderland started with only 3 characters, and with Cat added that is 4.
With 3, the level of progression is limited and it is the only collection currently limited to level I progression, with the rest all having enough heroes for III progression.
5 Heroes personally I think can be the requirement, to fit in with the likes of Wreck it Ralph and Zootopia.

There are plenty of those already listed, but personally dont just want a colleciton for the sake of having a collection with only 2/3 heroes (currently: Onward, Tron, Peter Pan, Treasure Planet, Wall-E, Winnie the Pooh, etc)

Also agree with status effect collections like mentioned previously :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tron is there twice btw

3 Likes

Maybe it’s that important so it has to be here twice… :rofl:

1 Like

add avatar emoji collections ( Simba Nala Hank Dory Boo)

add the missing emoji that are in the disney emoji ( Donald Ian Mulan Yzma Mushu)

Datamining is illegal… :grimacing:

What does that mean?

Please do not spoil upcoming characters that haven’t been announced publicly. :slightly_smiling_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney