Completely invulnerable Maui in this week’s Breaker fights

Hello everyone.

I’ve come into something unusual in the breaker fights of this week’s invasion.

In #97, I’ve managed to defeat all the enemies except for Maui. I’ve eliminated all the wards and still he doesn’t take a single bit of damage.

Has anyone run into this problem this week too? And if so, is there any way to report this. Please let me know and thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Try using someone who’ll steal energy from him, like Pocahontas or Zeus; if he gets enough energy, he reduces incoming damage to 0.

You could also try putting a low-HP hero at the front of your team (like your own Maui, if you haven’t leveled him up), so that the enemy Maui will use his white skill KO’ing that hero, reducing his energy and making it possible to damage him again.

5 Likes

Thank you, Jody. I actually did not know that Maui had that ability (there’s so many characters that it’s hard to keep track). Once I put in Zeus, he went down. Thanks again!

4 Likes

He gained it in the refresh sadly.

3 Likes

… he always had this passive, it just got better, and it finally does something.

2 Likes

It went way too far. I would agree if the Damage Reduction was capped OR it was lower. But it´s current state… no.

3 Likes

All you need to do… is to remove/steal his energy, and there are a lot of heroes which do that.

3 Likes

Of course, any friend campaign with Maui in it will be unbeatable…

1 Like

IIRC, Maui in friend campaigns won’t have either disk, so he won’t be able to get enough energy to be truly invincible. He might get close enough, though, to require heroes to be at a much higher level than before.

2 Likes

33.5 in the normal campaign is suddenly a pain for my low level account. This stage has two Maui’s. The first is beatable but the second is problematic for this “baby” account since it doesn’t have any energy stealers at useful levels (working on Pocahontas but she’s not there yet).

3 Likes

Try using any hero that removes energy, like Zeus or Mother Gothel.

2 Likes

I tried stealing energy with Zeus and Pocahontas, but this account is really weak. I only started working on it less than two months ago, so most of my characters ( including Zeus and Mother G.) are blue rank. :astonished:

But I tried Mother G anyway because of this suggestion…and it worked! But not for the reason you’re thinking. Her skill was too low level to reliably steal energy. But low level Stabbington brothers were what I needed. Maui kept using his white skill to kill them, reducing his energy so that the rest of my team could hurt him.:grinning:

3 Likes

Попробуй команду :Ким, Мигель, Золушка, Кристофф и Свэн, Беймакс, это команда должна победить мауи, способность у Ким выбирать 2,она оглушает, таким способом я смог выиграть мауи на изи, они должны быть прокачены до фиолетового ранга или больше, и не меньше 79 уровня, должно сработать

1 Like

Yep, this Superstar Island Demi-god, is a literal GOD!! XD

Does Hex work too?

1 Like

His attempt will cause his energy to drain, he won’t perform attack, won’t be able to steal energy from Genie disk, and he will be stunned.

Definitely yes.

4 Likes

OK, thankies!

1 Like

I tried hex…nothing.

1 Like

Perhaps Maui is hexed but can’t use white skill yet 'cause the closest opponent has HP higher than White’s True Damage. GS20230327101909GS20230327101909

2 Likes

I’ve asked our team to check it out.

5 Likes

He needs to use white skill…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney