Contest Observation

How are you saving diamonds when you are spending? Just curious

Prize wall, arena, and Coliseum

2 Likes

Again there is nothing wrong with players helping one another in contests.

Just becuase you don’t want to help other players finish their tiers and others dont spend like you do, doesn’t mean people should be punished for it. Paying to play is not the only form of playing this game. This game is too pay to play as is, just let people enjoy getting tiers. If this game was anymore pay to play, perblue would have to change their slogan of freedom to play to pay to play.

Like come on now, I know so many people on my server that ask for it to be done to help others, especially on the lower end. I’m sorry if your server doesn’t feel the same.

2 Likes

Cap, I have NOT asked for ANYONE to be punished. I need to make that clear. I do think that it messes with rank rewards and arena weekly results and negatively affects some players. My point in posting is to get a determination from community admins on the legitimacy of this as a whole, whether or not it is allowed since it is duly inflates some rewards for players.

1 Like

You may not saying it directly, but asking people to be punished for helping other players by lowering their defenses to help others is asking them to be punished indirectly (undertone of it). It’s a total diffrent monster then people getting double tier rewards.

And also it doesn’t affect arena rankings as much, when it’s the last week. there are bigger issues in the game like lack of new guild perks, chat issues, etc then this is all I am saying.

2 Likes

According to @Loutre apparently there is…

1 Like

But this is not getting extra rewards, it’s just getting the normal rewards.

2 Likes

Where do you see “extra” ?

Do u want it to be a ftn type of contest everytime in which the same old spenders win time and time again?

Some people actually like seeing others have a chance at some contests.

1 Like

I completely disagree. I’m asking for guidance on this practice in light of the precedent set last week. In no way am I asking for any kind of punishment. I would know. I’m asking the question.

1 Like

Per Blue does, those digital items have inherent monetary value to them, and they are being earned in a contest by an in-game exploit that is part of the normal gameplay.

Sounds very familiar is all…

1 Like

Well i completely disagree with you as well. The precidence set last week was a whole diffrent scenrio then this. That was double rewards, not the rewards.

So we shall just agree to disagree.

1 Like

This is also inaccurate. It’s greatly affecting arena totals as people are crowding the top due to quick wins that shouldn’t be happening. It is the worst week for this to happen because CW resets are up for grabs. Huge advantage to players who haven’t fully worked out good counters for arena.

2 Likes

Well I see it has a huge help to those that don’t have the toons worked up to counter said good teams. Like I said agree to disagree.

1 Like

No I hate FtN

That’s not agree to disagree. You’re agreeing with my premise that it messes up arena by allowing weaker teams to get to the top.

1 Like

The main difference is that people can justify this as “helping” players with less resources. While this is nice and a noble gesture, it does mess up things for other players.

1 Like

No I see it as giving people a chance in a contest. This just rewards single this time, not double rewards like last week scenrio.

Everyone gets resetted to week 1 lowest tier final week ending, so no doesn’t affecting arena at all. Now I’m done speaking my mind on this (and expressing how others feel asking me to speak up on their behalf since they can’t or don’t waste their time on forums and some of them are spenders)

1 Like

It affects arena REWARDS, which are major this week.

1 Like

I already know the general consensus. Thank you. I’m asking the community admin, @Loutre for a determination

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney