Contest scoring bug?

It’s been appromximated 1 year since new contest scoring introduced in our game (since last year anniversary with the introduction of Goofy)

We used to have only 1 scoring system and after the change, we have 2. The first limited but with higher score, and the second unlimited but lower score. I think everyone knows what I’m talking about

But for some unknown reasons, the scoring system this contest is different…not in a good way (pls check picture above from server 9). Aside from infection-clearing point, all other tasks (hard ones, btw) have only 1 scoring system!!! Then what does it matter and whay difference does it make when they make 2 scoring system like this? It makes zero sense

Hopefully this is a bug or mistake or whatever you guys want to call it and will be fixed before contest starts. If it doesnt, then it’s really unfair for us!

P/s: what about other servers? what is your scoring system for this contest? Are you in the same situation with us? Thanks for your information in advance

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure by what you mean.

With the badge bazaar tokens you get 2 points for each of the first 183 400 tokens you spend and then 1 from then on.

With the gold it seems like you get 1.5-ish points for the first 334 000 lots of 276 gold you spend and then 1 point per 560 gold after that.

It is all working as it should be.

1 Like

1 point.
It’s bugged.

1 Like

2 points. 1 for the infinite and 1 for the restricted.

1 Like

Same Here on my server

1 Like

It’s not a bug.

But Here is what Polaris said

Oh. So it’s working, but still, nerfed.

before

3 Likes

Ours is two in the second one…

See?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney