Continuity Error

So I accept that the villains are still alive because they were somehow ripped from their worlds before the story of their respective movies could be complete, but how is it that Mor’du is alive?

We learn from the Merida/Elastigirl campaign that she came into the City after the events of her movie. That means that Mor’du has already been crushed by a giant pillar. So I reiterate: how is Mor’du alive?

4 Likes

Maybe they came from different times, so Merida from after the film and Mor’du from before? I didn’t even know that was possible but does anything really make sense in this city? It is Disney after all

3 Likes

If that’s the case, then this is the first instance of that happening (to my knowledge).

1 Like

You should say the same question with the other deceased villanos (Scar, maleficent, etc )

Well:
Scar - Pre movie
Maleficent - Middle of the Movie (she knows how it’s looks Princess Aurora grow up, but haven’t find her in the city)
Ursula - Pre movie (but Tia Dalma already told her how she will die, kinda)
Jafar - Post movie but in the middle of the “Retour of Jafar” sucess (apparently Iago is with the good guys but he still annoying)
Hades - Afther the movie events, yes he survived the ending of the movie.
Queen of Hearts - Post movie
Gastón - Middle of the movie (that because Beast is still dating with Belle, and he don’t know yet if Belle love him) (Gaston still trying to woo Belle)
Randall - Post movie (because he proclaim be the only Monster that still scare people as vocation)
Yzma - Post Movie ???
Madame Mim - unknown (until a friendship can be released for her)
Hook - Haven’t advance in his friendship
Barbossa - afther the 3 movies event (not the 4 and less the 5)

1 Like

With Yzma, could be pre-movie, since Kronk is still working for her, and the other villains pre movie is kinda of ambigous, we need more information when other heroes of their franchises Will ve released

There was an instance of Pua from Moana being there…and not being there…

1 Like

Yup. I’m the one who posted about that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney