Control Hero Guide (PART 4)

In what context are you asking? Usually it means “getting the attention of” in game terms, but it can also mean “aggressive” as in “offensive-oriented” heroes.

Update: WALL-E’s overview complete!

And with that, the Control hero guide is FINISHED! Well, for now, at least. Unfortunately, Jasmine’s overview will have to continue to wait. I simply don’t have the resources to get more of her chips and her friendship campaigns have been impossible for me to even make it past the first chapter. At the time of this writing, certain enemies in her campaign have access to skills and stats when they shouldn’t, so hopefully that changes soon.

5 Likes

One more control to add to your guide

dialogue_yzma

1 Like

I’m very excited to write her. Once I get her portrait, she’ll be posted :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a very clever way to put it

Good job on the guide @Aurora_Veil

I tend to be very cold when I write my guides (I prefer that tone). But sometimes, I like to be cheeky.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see your analysis for Yzma! :grin:

4 Likes

Oh, @Aurora_Veil I did some testing on Yzma’s Push Your Luck if you’re interested.

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/yzma-tips-and-appreciation/653342

Thank you @Card_Brigade! This will certainly be helpful once I figure out more about Yzma!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :grin: I hope you find it helpful

1 Like

Holy crap. I knew I was no expert on heroes and stuff. But I thought I knew enough to stay competitive til I read your description on Merlin.

1 Like

Which Disk would you recommend for Merlin? I’ve already got the Genie Disk, should I work on the Beast Disk?

Sorry for replying to a dead thread…

@Irrer-Minnie focus on Genie disk.
Also I don’t think reviving THIS topic is a problem

3 Likes

Alright. Thank you!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney