Cosmetics Collections Preview!

Ugh should have read that first. Then that ehole feature makes little sense. Please forward this feedback that we need more new costumes.

1 Like

Portal Quest is completely controlled by PerBlue. And that it is PB OG. Not Disney Heroes, since it uses Disney characters.

PerBlue has said that it is hard to obtain the rights to costumes of heroes, so they stopped producing them.

3 Likes

I remember reading a developer posting they gave up on it because it’s difficult. Difficult does not mean impossible.

Elsa should have 2 costumes since they already are/were in the game btw.

She has 2 outfits. But this would only count as one costume.

But they said they’d stop doing it.

They won’t ever cone. They aren’t Disney

2 Likes

@Polaris when is the update due out

It comes out on March 30th.

This is horrible! Cosmetics are decorations! That’s their only purpose!

And now, to unlock a new avatar, I’ll need to open crates! And It’ll be based on luck, not out of my own free will! Do yo guys even listen to yourselves before making this???

At the point of commenting this, I have all avatars, emojis, costumes available in game. So, it is not a disadvantage for me. But, what about future? What are the odds I’m getting what I want from something as random as crates? We all know how terrible these crate drops are

When we level a hero to a new rarity, we get ALL badge avatars of that color, which are A LOT. I highly doubt this is harder than the new feature. And about hero avatars? Please, for a F2P like myself, I have no trouble bring a new hero to P0, that surely is not hard!!!

Why you guys went to great length to complicate an easy feature like this?

Ahhhh! The undeniable truth

WHY CAN’T YOU LET US KEEP THE OLD WAY TO UNLOCK THESE THINGS AND ADD THIS FEATURE INTO THE GAME (INCLUDING BONUSES AND COSMETIC CRATES)? This way it is a win-win and everybody is happy

13 Likes

I’m screwed I suck at this game

Does this imply that Baymax’s red skill is coming up with the 1.17 update?

7 Likes

Not a bad idea

@Polaris how about emojis that are unlocked now with specific disk friendship level, do we need to get that done before the update?

Yes, we do.

While I am glad to see more purpose for cosmetics, taking away the ability to earn those cosmetics through gameplay and making it a buy only situation is truly sad. I shouldn’t need to rush to finish the ones I do have in the works. I also shouldn’t need to pay to get random bits of things I already have while hoping to get the ones I still need. Overall I’m disappointed. :confused:

7 Likes

Who are theses 6 heroes in your opinion ?

After seeing all the cool characters and game mechanics from more recent updates(1.16 to 1.16.11)I have high expectations for 1.17😊

Cough cough kermit*

If I say them I’ll get banned

1 Like

He is unlikely to come in 1.17. They said he wasn’t being worked on in the second-to-last Live Chat, which was around a month ago. But it takes around 6 months to complete a hero (this includes skillset, animations, friendships, etc.)

But in fact, there are two which can be mentioned (spoilered by PB and Apple): Syndrome and Kristoff & Sven

er

Anyways, PB tried to deny the friendly duo’s existence. So

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney