COVID-19 Concept

As 2020 comes to an end, we all know that COVID-19 defined this year. So this concept is to celebrate the end of 2020 and the start of 2021. This year will go down in history books one day for so many reasons. 2020 was a strange year, so I congratulate everyone for making it this far. That IS an accomplishment.

This concept was quite challenging for the right reasons. There were so many ways I could have gone with this, but I felt this was the best way to do so without making fun of anyone or anything. COVID-19 is a very deadly virus, so I encourage everyone to wear a mask and stay safe. Please follow all the guidelines that your areas have put in place. Not just for your safety, but for everyone else.

This concept is dedicated to all of us for making it this far. This is also dedicated to those who have been affected by this disease, especially those we know and family members, or even fellow forumers. It is also dedicated to all of the frontline and essential workers who work to keep things going. We thank you. You are the real heroes. Enjoy the concept.

COVID-19

COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, has joined to wreak havoc on the battlefield and in 2020 through quarantine and other means.

Coughing and sick noises

:star2: :star2: :star2: Backline Control

Trial Team: Red

Animations

Entrance: Floats in on a gust of wind.
Victory: Bounces up and down.
Defeat: Turns into dust and fades away.
Basic Attack: COVID coughs.

Skills

White - Frontline Workers
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
COVID sends frontline workers to create a shield with X HP around its team that lasts 7 seconds. The workers then run through and deal X damage to all enemies.

Green - Quarantine
COVID selects the enemy with the most HP at the start of each wave and places them under “Quarantine.” “Quarantine” prevents that enemy from gaining buffs and extends durations of current debuffs for 9 seconds. This skill cannot be evaded.

Blue - Deadly Disease
True Damage :shield:
Once the enemy who was placed under “Quarantine” reaches X HP, COVID coughs resulting in an instant KO.

Purple - Mask Up
COVID and it’s allies gain X Skill Power every time an enemy or ally is KOed. 10% of this boost carries over from wave to wave.

Red - Super Spreader
“Quarantine” now slows that enemy’s attack speed by 75% for the duration of the debuff. Once the enemy who was placed under “Quarantine” is KOed, the debuff is applied to a random enemy.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Tenacity
+X Damage dealt in “Frontline Workers”

Friendships

COVID-19/Rapunzel
“Stuck Inside”
“Quarantine” lasts an additional 3 seconds +1 per star
+X Skill Power gained each time someone is KOed during “Mask Up”

COVID-19/Baymax
“Vaccine Attempt”
Shields during “Frontline Workers” last an additional 3 seconds +2 per star
+X HP in Shields from COVID and allies

22 Likes

Grab a hand sanitizer

1 Like

:mask:
:gloves:

12 Likes

Your comments are too close together, please make sure social distancing is enforced :rofl:

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney