CowardWhisper8’s Hero Concepts

@CowardWhisper8,can you do the hero of the jungle,Tarzan?

1 Like

I will try and work on Tarzan soon, you’ll just have to give me time to do it. Same with you @Sweet_dreams

1 Like

I’m sorry I haven’t gotten to your guys suggestion, I have been really busy with life stuff recently, I will be getting back on track real soon

1 Like

I see a typo here, shouldn’t be the Friendship disk make Judo Grapple Stuns longer? Whatever this doesn’t matter at all because these concept are amazing and are very creative.

1 Like

Thank you I didn’t notice that, I’ll make some edits so it makes sense now

Hero: Oswald - ’Oswald the Lucky Rabbit/Epic Mickey’
A mid-line control hero who uses his tech and his cartoony manner to get rid of his enemies.

Stars: 1

Quote: “Gosh! Ya think? I’m Oswald, I run the Cartoon Wasteland - or I used to. Before that, I used to be popular - a star!”

White Skill: Remote Power
Fantastic Damage. Oswald zaps all the enemies with his remote, dealing damage and stunning them for 8 seconds, the stun has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: Lend a Hand
Normal Damage. Oswald takes off his arm and swings it like a boomerang at the furthest enemy dealing X damage, when it comes back it deals X damage and brings the furthest enemy to the front.

Blue Skill: Reprogramming
Oswald uses his remote to reprogram one of the enemies to fight on his side, this last for 6 seconds, it has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Lucky Rabbit
Oswald can steal X energy from enemies when he uses “Lend a Hand.”

Styles:
Entrance: Oswald walks into place and puffs up his chest and holds up his fist before bringing out his remote.

Victory: Oswald gives a smile as he holds up his remote as it shoots out sparks.

Defeat: Oswald drops his remote and it breaks on the ground, he looks at it concerned.

Friendships:
Mickey Mouse: Their disk would be called “Like Old Times” and it would allow Oswald to steal HP instead of energy when he uses “Lend a Hand.”

Hiro Hamada: Their disk would be called “Waste Tech” and it would allow Oswald’s “Remote Power” to deal X damage over 6 seconds.

10 Likes

Is that your art work as well? If so pretty good I like retro Mickey I’m not good at judging concepts. However I do like the art & the way it’s layout is very neetly presented.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Lol it’s Oswald , a character Walt created before Mickey

3 Likes

Honestly this makes Oswald seem like an amputee…

1 Like

That’s just how old cartoons are man, they’re weird lol

Do not remind me…
(memory of Donald Duck fighting for the Nazi fades in)

1 Like

Omg when will people understand this? That Donald Duck movie was anti-Nazi

3 Likes

I think we are getting a little off topic :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

History is never off topic lol

2 Likes

But the sign on Donald’s uniform says otherwise…

Stitch is right though, in the end it was all a dream and in the end when he wakes he shows that he loves to live in America, could we talk about this somewhere else thought, sorry to say this but I really don’t want to talk about this on here and we are kind of off topic still

3 Likes

Hero: Madame Leota - ‘The Haunted Mansion’
A backline control hero who uses her incantations to call in the spirits wherever they’re at to scare her enemies in battle.

Stars: 2

Quote: “Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat; call in the spirits, wherever they’re at.”

White Skill: Summon the Spirits
Fantastic Damage. Madame Leota, through her incantations, materializes the spirits and has them fly through all the enemies, scaring enemies and doing X damage through the duration of 6 seconds, the scare has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: Awaken
Madame Leota has the spirits awaken with her tambourine silencing enemies for 6 seconds, the silence has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Blue Skill: Let there be Music
Normal Damage. Madame Leota lets there be music from regions beyond with her trumpet dealing X damage and knocking back the three closest enemies.

Purple Skill: Happy Haunts
Now Madame Leota’s “Summon the Sprits” skill decreases enemies reality by X when they are hit.

Styles:
Entrance: Madame Leota appears out of a mist of fog with her instruments surrounding her.

Victory: The instruments around her all play at once joyfully.

Defeat: The instruments around her stop abruptly with Madame Leota looking mad.

Friendships:
Jack Skellington: Their disk would be called “Shriek and Harmonies” and it would allow Madame Leota to heal herself by X HP when enemies are scared by “Summon the Spirits.”

Maleficent: Their disk would be called “Crystal Ball” and it will allow Madame Leota’s “Awaken” and “Let there be Music” skill to also curse enemies.

5 Likes

Hero: Star Butterfly - ‘Star Vs. the Forces of Evil’
A frontline damage hero who uses her magic wand to blast the enemies off the battlefield.

Stars: 2

Quote: “I’m a magical princess from another dimension!”

White Skill: Butterfly Metamorphosis
Star turns in her magical butterfly form doubling her attacks while in this form, this form last for 15 seconds, has a 5 second cool down.

Green Skill: Narwhal Blast
Fantastic Damage.
Mewmen Form: Star blasts narwhals from her wand hitting three random enemies dealing X damage.
Butterfly Form: Star blasts narwhals from her hands at all the enemies dealing X damage and knock back.

Blue Skill: Jellybean Hallucination Mist
Mewman Form: Star blasts hallucination mist from her wand at an enemy causing them to be stunned for 4 seconds, this has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.
Butterfly Form: Star blasts hallucinations mist at all the enemies stunning them for 8 seconds, this has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Magical Restoration
Star stacks up on “magic” which stacks X HP every time Star uses “Narwal Blast” and “Jellybean Hallucination Mist” in her Mewman form. When she turns into her butterfly form, she’ll heal herself by how much “magic” she stacked up.

Styles:
Entrance: Star comes in from they sky on Cloudy (one of her spells which she uses as transportation) and jumps off it to land in her spot, ready to fight.

Butterfly Transformation: Star jumps into the sky with light surrounding her revealing her butterfly form.

Mewman Transformation: Once Star is done using her butterfly form, she poofs back into her normal self.

Victory: Star raises her wand as it shoots tiny sparkles and fireworks out of it.

Defeat:
Mewman Form: Star falls on the ground dropping her wand.
Butterfly Form: Star poofs back to her normal self falling to the ground and dropping her wand.

Friendships:
Genie: Their disk would be called “Phenomenal Cosmic Magic” and it will allow Stars’s “Butterfly Metamorphosis” cool down to be shortened to 2 seconds.

13 Likes

Dang, those drawings r top notch. Great concept as well. :+1:

5 Likes

Nice! Love your art work!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney