Crates in Newer Servers

Older servers vs Newer Servers

Crates: On S21, we’ve been getting really bad crate deals while S1 gets 2,000 crates for $5. Here is the list recently one: 6 crates for $5. I’m 100% sure that’s not right and there’s no way it’ll scale to 2,000 in one year. Please fix your algorithm for crates (diamond, team, and role). We should be getting a hundred crates at least by now.

Stamina: Even though it doesn’t seem like it, stamina packs (and deals) do seem to be scaling up. The 10% and 15% per month more for the $5 and $10 deals seem to be on track, but I’m not sure (I only compared a few examples).

1 Like

It was on purpose that new servers are getting worse deal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, really? Why?

1 Like

Polaris said that the “balance is screwed” (even though the word screwed wasn´t use, but the meaning basically equals to that word) in older servers.

That´s why S22 has worse deals. Tbh, rather the stamina should have been increased in both deals and free gain in S22, while free gain being raised in old servers as well.

1 Like

Probably due to the aftershocks of the broken deal from Fall 2020. It’s had a huge ripple effect in the stamina economy in server 22. Every deal I receive is $20 or more and the guild gifts are an actual joke. I think they’re trying to close the gap between f2p and frequent buyers because it’s a big difference.

The power ratio difference isn’t just on an individual basis, but also on the guild level. An observation that I’ve made is that the same guild has placed first in war since September 2020 which was when the broken deal happened. War is not possible to win if you’re not in the top guild. There’s not even competition between guild 1&2. Guild number 1 has 200,000,000 more power than guild number 2.

Some other statistics from server 22 to demonstrate the gap in power:

• The top player has 90.14 million power

• I am a frequent buyer (VIP 20) but didn’t receive the broken deal offer. My power is 38.65 million.

• A known f2p who is very active has 9.6 million power

I honestly don’t think Perblue is ever going to be able to make the stamina economy better for these servers because they didn’t fix it properly when it happened and it has snowballed since then. They should have rolled back the servers and given refunds. (I know that’s easier to say in hindsight.) I don’t believe that the high cost of deals is helping in the way that they want, but I don’t see the deals getting better anytime soon either.

What was the broken deal!? It made that much of an impact!?

They offered a few deals (during a triple XP event) that gave 2,500 stamina packs instead of the usual 250 or so and it could be purchased more than once. This immediately threw the game way off balance. Brand new accounts were able to get to max level in less than an hour, but the deal wasn’t available to everyone.

To try to rectify things Perblue removed the unused stamina on the accounts of those who purchased it and gave those players a lot of other resources that scaled with the amount of stamina removed. A lot of players spent all of the stamina before it was removed and they gained a lot of power really quickly. Perblue also gave everyone on the server some stamina but not a comparable amount to the deal.

It makes sense that this kind of imbalance could have long term effects because those who got it were immediately able to be massively stronger than those who didn’t so they could potentially dominate coliseum, arena, war, etc. and get the top tier prizes and widen the gap further.

This is the discussion thread on it.

Wow that’s insane, what a game breaking deal. I can’t believe they got $100 worth of items for every 500 stamina packs. That seems like it made it even worse…

I started in October, so I just missed it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney