Create your own Character

Here he is. Look at the far right. You should see him equipped with a sort of cane (I don’t know what they’re called)

2 Likes

Well you are in luck, it just so happens that i have created a autistic character if you like hear it.

Sure. I’ll listen

Her name is Tera Ferma, she is the daughter of Mother Nature from a movie of my vary own called Spirits of Childhood (a parody to Rise of the Guardians). She has the power to control plant and has some autistic qualities. She is seldom seen without her blanket and is frightfully sensitive to loud noises. But depite her quirks, she is cheerful, gentle, and friendly and just want to have a friend.

Interesting character, sounds like a character that might have Asperger if you want to specify :-).

And yeah, you said you have created your own parody version of Raise of the Guardians, Spirits of Childhood and wondered if you have posts it somewhere?

Well, creatING actually, but yes and i haven’t posted it anywhere but i will be happy to share some information with you as well as other ideas i have if you like.

I am curious on your ideas, so it would be fun to hear a bit :-).
If it isn’t technically fanfiction you can post it to sites such as Royal Road or Scribble Hub. Not sure how interested the people here in the forum would be, but some might be interested if the story is well written.

Okay, but since this is a thread about characters i will give you the characters.

The story revolve around not the guardians themselves, but their children such as Tera and:

Insomnia “Issy” Sandman: The daughter of Sandman, who loves her job as bringer of dreams. But it has taken it toll for she has developed narcolepsy from too much exposure of her sleep sand.

Kris Kringle: The son of Santa Clause and Issy boyfriend, who like his father is quite jolly and quite the tinker.

Peter Cottontail: The son of the Easter Bunny, who is jealous of Kris’s fame.

More specifically, the story is about Misty Shadows, the daughter of the boogie-man and queen of the shadows, who is distraught by her job as bringer of nightmare and wishes for a change of pase for her and her shadow, Whisper, who she believes is her only friend.

She is befriended by Tera, who sees Misty as a lonely person longing for a friend. Tera also befriend other spirits that are also been shunned by the other spirits in training:

Reaper: The son of Death himself who is more feared than hated. But underneath his cloaked exterior and eerie silence beats a gentle heart (if the Grim Reaper has a heart that is)

Kranker: The son of Krampus, manic and littered with chains, he dosen’t punish naughty children but pranks them to give them a taste of their mischief.

Nip: The daughter of Jack Frost, the queen of winter with a cold demeanor to match. But this cold shell is just to cover her insecure side which makes her lash out at other.

Tera’s friendly (if not naive) demeanor catches the attention of Vladtilda (Vlad for short) the daughter of Dracula, who believes that she will be loved if she makes Halloween last forever along with children of legendary monsters together make the Demons of Childhood.

Adam: The son of Frankenstein’s Monster and Vlad most loyal follower. A gentle giant who Vlad believes to be her only friend.

Alpha: The son of the Wolfman and Vlad’s muscle (next to Adam).

Lotus: The daughter of the mummy and the power over the sands.

They needs Tera’s power over plant to make an army of Jack-O-Lanterns to help her. So, it is up to Misty and the rest of spirits to protect Tera from Vlad’s plan and Misty will realized that what she really wanted was a friend.

I have given a basic plot of Tera’s story above

Read through it now and got to say interesting :-).
Not sure what feedback to give, but sounds like a story you can have a lot of fun writing and wish you the best of luck on the writing ^^.

By the way though, does the kids have a mythological form and a human form? By mythological form I mean the form other people wouldn’t be able to see them unless they believe, but for the human form they are basically like normal humans and other humans can see them. Whether or not they can do any of their magic beside changing forms in the human form is up to you.
The reason why I wondered if they have human forms is due to that many of the characters’s names seems more human like.

They have no mythlogical form, but some of them have the features and qualities as their parent.

Take Misty for instance, I am aiming for a female version of Pitch Black, pale skin, black clothes, and has the ability to walk in and out of shadows. But instead of being the bad guy like Pitch and Oogie, i want Misty to more likable.

As for her shadow Whisper, he is a shadow rendition of Genie, fun-loving has the ability to shape shift and acts as a de facto conscious for Misty and rest of the gang.

But for people like Peter and Kranker, the share some feature of their respected animals. For Peter, he has a his father’s ears. And since Krampus is a goat-like creature, Kranker has goat-like feature, like hooves instead of feet and horns.

Does that answer your question or do you want me to do every character?

Ah I see and interesting :-).

Don’t need to detail more for my sake, but yeah t was fun to hear about.

Does he count as spamming?

I said create a character. Don’t glorify yourself. That’s lazy!

Try creating an original character

I think Disney should create a new original Scar-like villain

One more question and i will you leave you alone.

Why do you keep repeating that @Mister_Toon?

I am trying to kira’s attention she is one that is most invested in my idea… i think.

Ah, haven’t been on the forum in a little while, but yeah feel free to ask me in terms of the question you have :-).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney