Cruella De Vil

To celebrate upcoming movie ‘‘Cruella’’, which will be released in less than 6 months from today, I’ve made this concept. Check out the other concept - Pongo & Perdita.

Cruella De Vil concept

Normal

White skill

Stars at the beginning: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Entrance: Cruella arrives into her position in her car.
Victory: Cruella raises her hands and then cuddles up into the fur.
Defeat: Cruella gets very mad, stomping, shouting and lastly throws away her fur.

Quote: “I live for furs! I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?”

Basic attack: Cruella smokes a cigarette, creating a trail of smoke which goes to the nearest enemy.

White skill: Change of Look
Cruella entries to her wardrobe, looking for better clothes to wear on the battlefield, she appears again after 4 seconds, healing X HP and wearing Dalmatian-like clothes for next 7 seconds.
When Cruella is wearing Dalmatian clothes she gains 100% attack speed and X basic damage.

If Cruella is already wearing Dalmatian clothes she instead increases the duration of active buffs on her by 5 seconds and removes all negative effects from herself.

Cruella doesn’t receive any damage while she is in her wardrobe.

The increased duration of buffs has a chance to fail if Cruella De Vil is above level X.

Green skill: Reckless Driving :fist: (normal damage)
At the start of each wave, Cruella drives though enemies in the car, dealing X damage to them and removing from enemies X reality for 10 seconds.

Blue skill: Cigarette Smell :sparkles: (fantastic damage)
Cruella releases a larger trail of cigarette smoke which moves across the battlefield, dealing X damage over 8 seconds when the smoke gets closer to the enemy. Enemies damaged by this skill also receive 1 stack of fatigue every 3 seconds.

Purple skill: Stylish Devil
The first time Cruella De Vil reaches 0 HP she uses ‘‘Change of Look’’ and becomes invincible for 6 seconds. Cruella also gains X skill power for the remainder of the wave.

Red skill: Favourite Clothes
Cruella De Vil applies one stack of fatigue with every third basic attack. Cruella De Vil deals 10% more damage per each active fatigue stack on the enemies.

When Cruella uses ‘‘Change of Look’’ all enemies are applied with one stack of fatigue.

The fatigue stacks from basic attacks have a chance to fail if Cruella is above level X.

Additional stat boosts:

+X HP
+X fantastic prowess
+X damage to ‘‘Cigarette Smell’’

Friends

The Queen of Hearts - The Royal Remake

Disk

Fatigued enemies are slower

• +X SP
  • Enemies lose X reality per fatigue stack on them
  • Enemies with at least two fatigue stacks are 10% slower (+10% per star)

Calhoun - Wardrobe Update

Disk

Longer Buffs

• +X HP
  • ‘‘Change of Look’’ also grants allies X basic damage for 8 seconds
  • ‘‘Change of Look’’ also increases duration of buffs on allies by 1 second(s) when Cruella increases the duration of buffs on herself (+1s per star)
17 Likes

Great concept!

I can’t see the image though…

Is that some curse?

Edited, and now I see both images on phone.

I can see it now

1 Like

Why does it say “White Skill” over the second Cruella?

That’s her appearance when she uses white skill.

Oh i’m sorry i didn’t know that characters could change costumes during a match.

But great concept nonetheless

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney