Pongo & Perdita

To celebrate upcoming movie ‘‘Cruella’’, which will be released in less than 6 months from today, I’ve made this concept, coming soon I will release the concept of Cruella De Vil.

Pongo & Perdita concept

Stars at the beginning: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Red

Entrance: Pongo and Perdita runs toward their position on the battlefield.
Victory: Pongo and Perdita come closer to each other, then Perdita lies her head on Pongo’s head; both smiles.
Defeat: Pongo and Perdita lower their heads and both becomes sad.

Quote: “My story begins in London, not so very long ago. And yet so much has happened since then, that it seems more like an eternity."

Basic attack: Both Dalmatians hits the nearest enemies with their paws.

White skill: Puppy Stampede :fist: (normal damage)
Pongo and Perdita call for their puppies, later a stampede of puppies move through enemies, dealing X damage to them and applying a random disable which lasts for 7 seconds to each damaged enemy, the disable is random on each enemy.

Disables include Charms, Freezes, Stuns, Blinds, and Silences.

Green skill: Dalmatian Bite :fist: (normal damage)
Pongo bites the nearest enemy to him, dealing X damage to the target and increasing duration of all active debuffs on that enemy by 10 seconds.

If the target didn’t had any debuffs then the damage dealt will be increased by 200% and will ignore the enemy’s armor.

Blue skill: Angry Growls :sparkles: (fantastic damage)
Pongo and Perdita growl at the enemies, scaring them for 10 seconds and dealing X damage.

The damage is increased by 20% per each debuff on enemies.

Purple skill: Power of Spots
At the beginning of each wave, all allies gains Energized buff for 10 seconds and an increased speed attack by 30% for 6 seconds.

Energized allies by Pongo & Perdita receive 60 extra energy each time they perform a basic attack.

The Energized buff has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Red skill: Dog’s Way
If Pongo and Perdita have more than 60% of their Max HP, Pongo & Perdita and allies gains X skill power and X basic damage.
If Pongo and Perdita have less than 60% of their Max HP, Pongo & Perdita and allies gains X armor and X reality.

The effects are doubled on Energized allies.

Additional stat boosts:

+X SP
+X BD to all allies
+X armor negation

Friends

Basil - A Missing Puppy

Disk

More disables from '‘Puppy Stampede’'

• +X BD
  • +X SP
  • ‘‘Puppy Stampede’’ applies one additional disable to each enemy which lasts for 7 seconds (+1s per star)
  • Pongo & Perdita deals 20% more damage to disabled enemies (+20% per star)

Maui - Hide and Seek

Disk

Buffs to Damage Role allies

• +X Max HP to Pongo & Perdita and Damage Role allies
  • +X SP to Pongo & Perdita and Damage Role allies
  • Speed attack of all Damage Role allies is increased by 7% (+7% per star)
  • Damage Role allies receive 2% less damage for each Damage Role ally on the team (+2% per star)
14 Likes

Nice concept! Is it just me or is the image is not showing for Pongo and Perdita?

Same, it’s not showing up for me either.

Amazing concept though!

It’s not just you :thinking:

:eyes:

That’s quite odd, I can see it (PC). :thinking:

(Checked on the phone, and yes, here I can’t see the image)

Changed the image, this one should work

This concept has great potential.

Your foxy review is a 48/60.
You have earned… the emerald badge!

I am starting to have a slight problem with this. It is clear that you are being selective about what concepts you review first off. Second off, you do not provide reasoning for the ratings.

6 Likes

Oh really? You want reasons? I’ll show you reasons.

A. The character seems to be useful in battle and flexible to different types of attacks.

B. [quote=“ChristmasKimtasticSeason, post:1, topic:1350632”]

• +X BD
  • +X SP
  • ‘‘Puppy Stampede’’ applies one additional disable to each enemy which lasts for 7 seconds (+1s per star)
    [/quote]

The disk doesn’t add power but a new feature which is what I look for in a concept.

C. All of the skills have clearly been detailed which I guess you take for granted.

D. Overall this concept has real potential so when i said this listen: I understand your sharing your opinion, and I am just trying to prove a point. Your opinion means allot to me and I’m trying my best.

To be clear, I never said that the concept was bad. I like this concept. I have a problem with you giving ratings with no reasons to back them up. It is not a good way to provide feedback if you do not have reasons. If you are doing a rating/point system, you need reasons for the score. This means the reasons behind why points were given AND why points were taken away.

I am surprised you think that I do not know what a good concept looks like. I have made many concepts and even a guide to help others. I know what I am talking about. In fact, there is a section about giving feedback that could help you.

Now if you really want to continue this conversation, let’s move to a PM before it gets too heated. I would like to continue this discussion, but only if you want to.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney