Custom Hero Filter Ordering Display Feedback

We’re working on customizable filters to help you search your hero roster faster. We want your input on the ordering for the display.

1. Alphabetical ordering by row
  2. Alphabetical ordering by column
  3. Grouping based on likeness

Here’s some mock screens of what the filters may look like.

Alphabetical by Row

Alphabetical by Column

Grouping by Likeness

We want you to think about the mocks above for the following scenarios. You want to make the following filters by tapping to toggle the stat to on.

Filter 1

Evasion Increase

Filter 2

Damage Increase
Normal Crit Increase
Attack Speed Increase

Filter 3

Armor Increase
Reality Increase
Tenacity Increase

Which sorting method would you prefer overall?

• Alphabetical by Row
  • Alphabetical by Column
  • Grouping by Likeness

0 voters

19 Likes

The images shown show sorting by buff, so I’m assuming the the sorting by debuff will be separate?

5 Likes

Likeness seems the best to me, intuitive layout.

1 Like

Same. It feels a lot more organized that way.

This sorting feature in general seems useful. A bit excited NGL.

2 Likes

Really cool, and I think I agree with Likeness being the best one out of those suggest :-).

I think I also have an other option for layout as well order wise which would be this:

------------------------------------------------------
|  Max HP Increase       |  Fantastic Crit Increase  |
|  Damage Increase       |  Attack Speed Increase    |
|  Skill Power Increase  |  Move Speed increase      |
|  Armor Increase        |  Evasion Increase         |
|  Reality Increase      |  Tenacity Increase        |
|  Normal Crit Increase  |                           |

This way I think they are ordered somewhat similar to the stat screen so thought that could be a decent option as well to consider :-).

5 Likes

Yes. This is just one of several filters that will be available.

5 Likes

I don’t understand this…

I’m assuming a collection-based filter is one of them?

1 Like

Я думаю не нужно нам ничего менять в сортировании,все за столько лет уже привыкли к тому что есть

1 Like

Also wouldn’t mind a way to search heroes via skills like silence or slow. to help with codebase and arena/coli rules. And then maybe even a way to feature or favourite heroes to make it quicker to find those you are building up.

15 Likes

Can there be a filter to remove off duty heroes from the results?

4 Likes

I´d really like something like that

1 Like

I really like this and it would be really helpful. I also wish we could do two other things as well:

1. pin certain heroes to the top for crafting purposes.

There are so many heroes now that I sometimes forget who I’m planning to build or I get distracted by other heroes so if we could pin a hero or two that could be helpful.

1. Have the ability to custom name team formations that we’ve saved.

I have invasion lines saved and I sometimes forget which one is which so if I could name these lines “yellow invasion” and “yellow invasion alt” that would be really cool.

14 Likes

I would personally like to see the list sorted in alphabetical order, makes it easier for me to find what I need. Sorting by likeness looks kind of messy.

3 Likes

I don’t find rows intuitve at all. I foresee issues with likenesses due to different opinions of what is more “like” than something else and the possibility of adding new filters. So, columns work for me. I also think it would be easier to understand for someone new to the game.

2 Likes

Actually, the one feature I wanted is not listed, the ability to hide unwanted hero unlocks.

There’s so many I am not using because I dislike the character or franchise they originate from, ones I don’t like because of ineffectives skills or simply don’t have the stamina to level up properly.

So a Hide function would be very useful in reducing my hero roster (and visible unlocks) down to the ones I know I am using and therefore, reducing roster clutter with pointless white, greens and blue unlocks.

With so many heroes, I’d also like to suggest a filter to see which heroes have the hard-to-see notification icon on them signifying that they have a badge available to be equipped or something like that.

1 Like

so happy you are working so hard to make the game even better :sparkles:

1 Like

This would be a great hero management QoL feature, and it would be even better if team formations would save the friendship disks of each hero in the lineup.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney