Custom Hero Filter Ordering Display Feedback

I kinda like Alphabetical by Column most. If I’m looking for a thing, I’m not looking for its grouping, I’m looking for its name.

2 Likes

Agreed. This type of filtering will be most welcomed.
However, sorting by Disables is the most desirable sort!

1 Like

I just want to be able to “heart” heroes like friend missions so that the ones I’m planning on working on are grouped together.

8 Likes

A search Bar at this stage would be nice :slight_smile: just start typing the name and applicable hero’s (that you’ve unlocked) pop up

4 Likes

I would rather new focus on making city watch playable.

2 Likes

I would love a filter to see just the heros who have a badge available or something that needs attention.

Todos me parecem bons

option to hide heroes i don’t want

2 Likes

on a scale of important to potato, this is definitely verging towards some form of vegetable…

I’m glad the most sensible choice has the most votes, at least.

1 Like

I appreciate all the extra feedback and requests, but let’s stay focused on the sort order please! This is just one small part of the hero tagging system improvements.

11 Likes

I wish there was a way to sort heroes that have some power-up ready. So it’s easier to find the ones with the pink exclamation mark that have badges available or a mod upgrade available, etc.

1 Like

…what? Wdym by blue scammer?

I think that’s off-topic/accidentally in the wrong channel

…I think there already is a war log?

Please put in attack logs like dragon soul had. So you get the log of what heros did in fights

Please make your own topic

1 Like

To be honest, the one change i would really like to see is the quantities of badge bits and such to be placed on the top of the bit instead of the bottom. Most of the time the quantity is underneath your thumb, so you have to keep stopping to check how many you have used or have left.

Or atleast give us the option to put it at the top or bottom.

Totally ignored. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

And that’s why I just flagged a post as off-topic :confused:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney