CW Reset bug

The other night, i noticed my CW reset went back up to 2 even if I already completed the daily quest and did the reset. I didnt use the extra reset, thinking it could be an added perk (although, i know 2 is the maximum number of resets) and expected it will be raised to 3 the following day. But when I checked yesterday, the reset was still at 2. So i thought it might be a bug. I played my CW yesterday and did the reset again. However, this morning, my number of reset is still at 1 as if none was added today. Can you please check what happened here and add my extra reset for today? Thanks

1 Like

Its happen to me. Iā€™m in server13.

As part of the update of City Watch, the resets were adjusted, so they behave like resources now. They arenā€™t granted at the daily reset, but refill over time. Iā€™ve asked the team to add a ā€˜more inā€™ timer for them so players know when to expect another reset.

Thanks! Will the refill timer be set to 24hrs?

1 reset gained per 24 hours.

Thank you for clarifying this. :):blush:

Any chance for a Orange ā€œCW Resetā€ consumable in the works :grin:

Need to make a correction to my previous statement.
City Watch resets still generate at the daily reset time (5AM). The change to a consumable was to make tracking them easier for support, and there shouldnā€™t have been a chance to your experience with them. If you have 0 resets, and you tap the reset button, it does have a timer in a pop up that shows when the next one will be available.

So, if youā€™re not getting your City Watch reset at the correct time, please let us know so we can check the logs.

1 Like

Interesting, thanks - Iā€™m quite sure mine arenā€™t popping up at 5am, Iā€™ll have a check tomorrow. Itā€™s possible that they are popping up at 5am server side, instead - could the setting be wrong?

1 Like

Same here. I actually get my CW resets at 6pm.

@Pipsqueak and @Angry_Mike Do your daily chances reset at 5AM still? And what time zone are you using in the game?

I believe so, though Iā€™m not usually awake at that time to confirm :sweat_smile:
My time zone is GMT+1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mineā€™s GMT+8. Yes, daily chances are at 5am, but cw reset is at 6pm.

That does sound like itā€™s popping at server time then - I assume your check-in is at 6pm also? Mine is at 11am which could be when it pops. Thatā€™s 5am PB time :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep. Our check-in time is at 6pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

In France it reset at noon. Itā€™s really weird. And its one cw less than before for contest (who are ending at 10am)

Can confirm that my reset refilled at 11am GMT this morning - it definitely seems to be 5AM server-side

1 Like

Yeah. I lost the chance for CW Reset refill because i wasnt able to reset it after i played when the contest started. It was already too late when I went back to do the reset. :pensive:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney