Damage Hero Guide (PART 7)

Intro:
This is PART 7 of the complete guide to all the Damage Heroes in the game. As the “Damage” category would suggest, these characters specialize in causing a lot of damage as quickly and efficiently as possible. As it is largest category of roles, the heroes featured here also happen to have the greatest variety in functions. Each of them has a place in the game, so this guide will provide insight to each Damage hero’s value.

Disclaimer: This Guide will always be under construction, either through updating information or adding more content as more new heroes are released in the game. I will be doing updates accordingly for as long as I continue to play the game.

Quorra

Overview

COMING SOON

Randall Boggs

Summary

COMING SOON

Robin Hood

Summary

COMING SOON

Scar

Summary

COMING SOON

Scrooge McDuck

Summary

COMING SOON

More in part 8 (CLICK HERE)

9 Likes

Hey. You didn’t even do a single character. What did you do anyway?

Sorry about that. I noticed that the forums pushed this topic up even though I didn’t do anything new. Sometimes that happens when I come in to my character guides to re-use the pictures in here for another topic. In this case, I was taking Robin Hood’s picture here so I can use it in a different guide that I was working on.

Oh okay. Very well.

I can take a guess at what you are working on, and I would have a 98.567% chance of being right. :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney