Darth Vader (Concept)

As a Sith master, Darth Vader is a formidable foe. Force powers of great strength, a presence of pure evil, and a master at using a single lightsaber to mow down his enemies.

“Search your feelings, you know it to be true.”
:star: :star: :star:
Role: Frontline Damage
Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Slowly walks in with his hands on his belt, before pulling out his lightsaber, and raising it up.
When he has his purple skill, he slowly waves his saber back and forth and breathes deeply after doing his entrance, and when he walks into another wave.

Victory/Rank Up: Lowers his lightsaber, and points at his fallen enemies.

Hurt/Given Badges: Tilts head back a little.

Defeat: Falls back, and goes on his knees.

Basic Attack: Swings lightsaber forward.

Skills

White Skill: Close Combat

Vader pulls the backmost enemy towards him, and slashes them 3 times, dealing X damage each hit.
Afterwards, he does one of two things depending on the outcome.
If the enemy gets defeated by this attack, Vader will gain X armor for 10 seconds.
If the enemy doesn’t get defeated by this attack, Vader will instead throw the enemy back, and stun them for 7 seconds.

Green Skill: Force Crush

Vader slams all enemies with the force, knocking them all back, and dealing X damage.
Knockback has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Sith Rage

When Vader is defeated, he revives himself with X HP, and becomes berserk for 10 seconds.
During this, he now holds his lightsaber with two hands, and has 50% increased attack speed and basic attack damage.
However, in this phase, he is unable to be healed, or use any of his other skills.

Purple Skill: A Great Disturbance

Vader’s presence makes all enemies fear him, scaring them for 10 seconds in the beginning of a wave.
Scare has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Power of the Dark Side

Every 5 seconds, Vader gains a stack of “Force”, increasing his skill power by X per stack.
“Force Crush” deals TRUE damage to scared enemies.
+X BD
+X Armor
+X Close Combat Damage

Friendships

Syndrome

Friendship Campaign: Forces to be Reckoned With
Allies: Scar, Gaston, Yzma
Story: Syndrome pleads Darth Vader to help him with his tech, but is constantly rejected.

Friendship Disk: Driven to Evil
(Anti-shield Force Crush)
Force Crush deals X more damage to enemies with shields. (+X per star)
+X Skill Power

Jumba

Friendship Campaign: The Ultimate Plans of Evil
Allies: Oogie Boogie, Maleficent, skekSil
Story: Darth Vader offers Jumba a chance to show off his evil nature, and assist him in taking down his enemies.

Friendship Disk: License of Pure Evil
(Longer Sith Rage)
The berserk buff gained from “Sith Rage” lasts 2 seconds longer. (+2 per star)
+X more Sith Rage healing

2 Likes

Once I get on WiFi I will give feedback.

Purple skills are passive and do not have new animations.

This animation is unnecessary.

White skill is good.

This is similar to

This feels really familiar. Where have I seen something similar… oh yeah @Slinky-Dog’s Darth Vader concept.

Again, this is similar to @Slinky-Dog’s concept.

Purple skill do not have new animations.

Red skills are passive and do not have new animations.

Friendships are fine but one thing:

Unless it is part of a concept series, previously made concepts should not be included in any part of the friendship disk, including the allies.

I really hate to disagree with you but I’m gonna have to.

This is different because it’s at the start of the wave. Maximus’ purple does a similar thing.

This is nothing like in my concept. It’s similar to abilities in my Luke and Obi-Wan concepts but I have nothing like it in my Darth Vader concept.

Again, this is nothing like any of my Darth Vader skills.

This doesn’t have a new animation. That’d be like saying that Hank or Calhoun’s Red Skills have new animations because they apply hardy and fatigue respectively.

1 Like

I mainly said this because it applies a totally new status effect. If the effect was in a skill that can have an animation, then it would be fine.

Ok, fair enough.

Should we really be going by this? We’ve got Maximus, Aladdin, Duke, Amelia, and many others.

I was going with the majority, but it seems like that is changing now. I have to familiarize myself with purple skills more now lol.

For this concept, no, but for others where the OP makes it a full-on, white skill style animation, yes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney