Dawn Bellwether Concept (#18)

Dawn Bellwether

Description: After escaping from the ZPD jail, Bellwether takes it upon herself to become mayor of the city through brute force and savagery.

Quote: “Fear always works! And I’ll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way”.

Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: Bellwether shoots a normal dart.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Bellwether loads up her dart gun.

Victory: Bellwether takes out a serum of night howler.

Defeat: Bellwether tries to shoot her tranquilizer which is jammed.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Feral Shot”
The player chooses an enemy for Bellwether to shoot her dart gun at. The chosen enemy will become savage and attack their enemies for 6 seconds. Enemies who are savage will be immune to slows and have their attack speed increased by increased by 150%.

Green Skill:
“Pollen Pollutant”
Every 7 seconds of combat, a night howler flower emerges from the ground and spreads pollen at the farthest enemy dealing X damage over time.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“Adrenaline Boost”
Once per wave, when an ally reaches 10% HP, Bellwether will shoot her dart gun at them causing them to become savage for 6 seconds. The ally will have their attack speed increased by 150%. If the ally is a damage or tank role, they will run through the middle of the enemy line and distract them for 7 seconds. Distracting enemies have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill:
“Black Sheep”
The three closest enemies damaged from Pollen Pollutant will be sapped for 6 seconds. Sapped enemies have all energy gained reduced by 50%. The sap has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill:
“Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing”
Bellwether is immune to all charms. Also, every 2 basic attacks, bellwether removes a buff from one enemy. The buff removed has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Reality
Friendships

Ratigan

Disk Name: “Sacred Savagery”
Disk Effect: Savage Allies gain Evasion

Other Effects:

1. Savage Allies will gain 10 more evasion. (+5 per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (Bellwether is shocked to learn that Ratigan is unaffected by her night howler serum, but ultimately wants to use him for her own benefits).
Allies: Shan Yu, Sally, Yzma

The Beast

dialogue_beast

Disk Name: “Lead Down a Garden Path”
Disk Effect: More Damage Over Time from Pollen Pollutant

Other Effects:

1. Pollen Pollutant’s damage over time effects deal 30% more damage. (+12% per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (When the Beast becomes more crazier than usual after being in the garden one day, Belle discovers a flower that has never been seen in the garden before).
Allies: Yax, Belle, Clawhauser

Major props to this artist for this amazing render of Ratigan!!

14 Likes

Great concept! and ngl, I´d love to see one of the friesndship campaigns.

1 Like

Which one interests you the most?

The one of Ratigan, it´d be soooooo interesting to see how Bellwether tries to convince Ratigan to help her

1 Like

Why no friendship with judy? i thought there was gonna be one

While I would have liked to do it, I wanted to try other friendships with other characters!

Too obvius, there are better options

1 Like

I did a concept of Bellwether as well, and one of my friendship campaigns had her with Nick Wilde. I’d like to see how he’d get along with someone who tried to shot him with a serum that was intended to make him go savage and kill his best friend.

I’d imagine it’d be pretty awkward for them.

1 Like

That would be very interesting. Probably one of my favorite scenes in Zootopia. I really like savage nick, even though he was pretending!

That is the best part

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney