Ratigan Concept (#6)

Ratigan

Description: A criminal mastermind at heart, Ratigan is more than a mere threat to those that dare to get on his bad side. With his henchmen and deep seated rage on his side, enemies are not prepared for Ratigan’s true nature…

Quote: “Oh, my dear Bartholomew. I’m afraid that you’ve gone and upset me. You know what happens when someone upsets me.”

Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: -Normal- Ratigan swipes with his cane.
(Damage Type: Normal)
-Enraged- Ratigan swipes at the enemy
(Damage Type: True)

Entrance: Ratigan enters the battle doing a hat trick and holding up his cape

Victory: -Normal- Ratigan combs his hair.
-Enraged- Ratigan roars.

Defeat: -Enraged- Ratigan falls over.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Fiesty Felicia”
Ratigan rings a dinner bell summoning Felicia to charge into the enemy line causing X damage and knocking them back.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Blind as a Bat”
Ratigan calls in fidget to fly into the area dealing X damage and add two stacks of weakness to the farthest enemy. Enemies with Weakness take 10% more damage per stack and enemies can have a max of 5 stacks of Weakness.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“A Rat at Heart”
When Ratigan reaches 0 HP he enters his true form. Ratigan is healed for X HP and becomes berserk with his attack speed increased by 200% for ten seconds. While in berserk, Ratigan can’t fall below 1 HP.

Purple Skill:
“The Rest Fall Behind”
Enemies damaged from Blind as a Bat also have their buffs removed. The buff removal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill:
“World’s Greatest Criminal Mastermind”
A Rat at Heart now makes Ratigan invincible for 8 seconds. Ratigan is also now immune to stuns.

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Reality
  • +X Tenacity
Friendships

Basil of Baker Street

B59BF953-CCA3-4103-9070-23A2A9212C4E

Disk Name: “Rat and Mouse Chase”
Disk Effect: “Fidget now attacks one more opponent”

Other Effects:

1. Blind as a Bat now has a 10% chance to attack one more enemy. (10% increase with star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Skill Damage

Campaign: (Basil has suspicions that Ratigan stole an expensive crown from a museum.)
Allies: Goliath, Hamm, Dr. Bunsen & Beaker

Mr. Big & Koslov

dialogue_koslov

Disk Name: “Mafia Madness”
Disk Effect: “Invincibility from A Rat at Heart”

Other Effects:

1. A Rat at Heart now makes Ratigan invincible for 6 seconds. (+0.5 seconds for star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP for Ratigan and allies

Campaign: (Ratigan causes a stir between Mr. Big’s mafia after he stole Gram-mama’s prized jewelry)
Allies: Clawhauser, Baloo, Vanellope

9 Likes

Just as a formatting note, I think this is something you’d want to include in a "Passive: " description on your White Skill. Since this is just a concept, it’s not absolutely necessary, but I would recommend it if you want your concepts to look as game-accurate as possible.

Great concept!

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney