Dawn Bellwether/Evil Queen Friendship Campaign

Here’s Bellwether’s first friendship campaign. I’m already aware she’s in the game, but I still want to add my friendship campaigns for the concept I made of her for fun.

Campaign Name: The Most Powerful of All

Bellwether/Evil Queen

Evil_Queen
Allies: Quackerjack, Shego, Syndrome

Friend Level 1 Dialogue

Bellwether and Evil Queen are now friends!

Bellwether: Yikes! Your skin, it’s all… wrinkly.

Evil Queen (Disguise): How dare you! Insolent little lamb!

Bellwether: Well, can you blame me for pointing that out? Your whole body is… horrifying. And not the kind I’m used to.

Evil Queen: That’s the whole idea. I may appear old and weak. But my magic has concealed my great beauty.

Evil Queen: * transforms * There. What do you say now, little lamb?

Bellwether: I say you got me interested.

Campaign Story: Bellwether and the Evil Queen seek a way to eliminate the most powerful in the City.

Bellwether: So… This ‘Magic Mirror’ can tell you everything?

Evil Queen: That is correct, Bellwether. It has been a loyal asset in finding who’s the fairest one of all.

Bellwether: I don’t believe you.

Chapter 1: Magic Doubt

Chapter 1-1: Bellwether doesn’t believe that the mirror is magical.

Chapter 1-2: While she’s seen the Evil Queen transform and use special apples on creeps. It’s hard for her to get an understanding.

Chapter 1-3: The Evil Queen decides to settle this doubt by taking Bellwether to the mirror.

Chapter 1-4: The two encountered a few creeps, but Bellwether darted them down.

Chapter 1-5: Once at the castle, the Evil Queen walks up to the mirror. That was when a thought occurred to Bellwether.

Evil Queen: Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

Bellwether: Just a minute, your majesty. I can understand wanting to preserve your beauty.

Bellwether: But have you ever considered who was the most powerful of all?

Evil Queen: Hmm… I have not ever thought about that perspective. Very well, let us try again.

Chapter 2: Second Go

Chapter 2-1: The Evil Queen this time asks the mirror, “Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the most powerful of all?”.

Chapter 2-2: The mirror describes the most powerful was a respected officer of the law.

Chapter 2-3: Despite his size, he is more powerful than the Evil Queen.

Chapter 2-4: With a jealous air. The Evil Queen demands the mirror to reveal his name.

Chapter 2-5: To both, Bellwether and the Evil Queen’s surprise. The most powerful was Nick Wilde.

Bellwether: That FOX Judy hangs around is the most powerful?!

Evil Queen: I take it you know where to find his dwelling?

Bellwether: I don’t know his dwelling per se. But I do know how we can lure him alone.

Bellwether: And I do think it’s time I got my revenge on that fox and Judy.

Chapter 3: Blissful Berry

Chapter 3-1: The Evil Queen has agreed to let Bellwether assist her with disposing of Nick. They head down to the potion room to make a Sleeping Death.

Chapter 3-2: Bellwether suggests that they disguise the Sleeping Death as a blueberry. Because that’s what she got tricked with before.

Chapter 3-3: Crafting the blueberries for the Sleeping Death was an elevating task for Bellwether. But the berries were ready for their victim.

Chapter 3-4: The Evil Queen readies herself by turning into her old hag disguise.

Chapter 3-5: They set out so they can be the most powerful of all.

Bellwether: Will he even eat the blueberries? I mean, it’s almost similar to my Night Howler serum.

Evil Queen: Simple-minded as ever Bellwether. Once the fox eats just one of these. He will be put into the Sleeping Death.

Bellwether: But to make sure. There IS no way he can recover from the sleep.

Evil Queen: Only a true love’s kiss can break the spell. But what are the chances of a fox like him getting a lover?

Chapter 4: Fox Search

Chapter 4-1: Bellwether agrees that a fox would have a hard time with love. So all they had to do was trick Nick.

Chapter 4-2: Turning into her hag disguise, Bellwether and the Evil Queen set out into the City.

Chapter 4-3: Along the way, the two villains stumbled upon some creeps.

Chapter 4-4: After disposing of them, they made it to the ZPD. Bellwether stays outside, so as to not bring attention to them.

Chapter 4-5: But when the Evil Queen comes out with an exasperated face. Nick wasn’t there.

Evil Queen: Blast. The fox is not here.

Bellwether: Well, that doesn’t mean we should give up.

Evil Queen: If you were to guess where this Nick Wilde resides. Where would his dwelling be?

Friend Level 7 Dialogue

Evil Queen: Tell me, Bellwether. How does this “Night Howler” serum work?

Bellwether: Oh, it’s quite simple. Extracting the color from the flower called a Night Howler…

Evil Queen: Perhaps you can put it in a simpler term?

Bellwether: It turns its victim into a mindless savage. Making them turn into wild mammals.

Evil Queen: How, intriguing.

Chapter 5: City Hunt

Chapter 5-1: Bellwether can think of a ton of places where Nick could be.

Chapter 5-2: They start off at the Covered Market. But they found no trace or hide.

Chapter 5-3: They tried the Port, but it was also a bust.

Chapter 5-4: Not even the Black Market they have found Nick Wilde. Bellwether was starting to get frustrated.

Chapter 5-5: They began to retrace their steps at the Warehouse District.

Bellwether: * groans * How hard is it to find one sneaky sly fox?!

Evil Queen: Calm yourself, Bellwether. Perhaps we should retrace our steps.

Evil Queen: We should be on the lookout for one of his friends.

Chapter 6: Night Creeps

Chapter 6-1: Before they could set out again. Creeps get the drop on the villains.

Chapter 6-2: Bellwether sends in some of her ram henchmen but it doesn’t scatter the horde.

Chapter 6-3: Not even the apples the Evil Queen uses stops them.

Chapter 6-4: When it seems like it’s game over. Shuriken popsicles hit the creeps. Bellwether recognizes the mammal. Nick Wilde!

Chapter 6-5: She quickly hides before Nick walks up to the Evil Queen.

Nick: Are you ok, ma’am?

Evil Queen: Better now. Thanks to you, dearie.

Nick: Those creeps sure come in faster paces lately.

Evil Queen: I suppose. In return for your gratitude, let me tell you something.

Chapter 7: Not Berry Bright

Chapter 7-1: The Evil Queen tells Nick that the blueberries she has can grant him a wish.

Chapter 7-2: Bellwethers watches in hiding. Waiting in anticipation for Nick to eat the Sleeping Death.

Chapter 7-3: It takes some persuasion. But Nick finally eats the blueberry.

Chapter 7-4: Just like what the Evil Queen did to Snow White, his breath holds still as he falls into eternal slumber.

Chapter 7-5: Bellwether comes out of hiding giggling gleefully.

Bellwether: Here we are, finally! That sly fox is finally put down!

Evil Queen: * cackles * Now I’ll be the most powerful in the City!

Bellwether: Now just a minute.

Friend Level 10 Dialogue

Bellwether: Where do you ever find some of these… ingredients for your potions?

Evil Queen: One can find some of the rarest ingredients in the Black Market.

Bellwether: Hmm… I might consider getting some of those rare ingredients for an improved Night Howler Serum.

Chapter 8: Lifted Slumber

Chapter 8-1: Just as Bellwether and the Evil Queen argue about who would be the most powerful. Sounds of sirens grew closer.

Chapter 8-2: The two villains try to escape only to find some of Snow White’s animal friends cornering them.

Chapter 8-3: As it turns out, some of Snow White’s friends overheard them and warned her and the ZPD.

Chapter 8-4: Despite the Evil Queen’s disguise, Judy Hopps could see right through her.

Chapter 8-5: Bellwether tries to make a runaway but was stopped by Snow White.

Judy: Just where do you think you’re going, Bellwether?

Bellwether: Oh, Judy. I can explain, but first. Why don’t you explain how you found us?

Snow White: I heard from some of my animal friends that my stepmother and a bad sheep were going after Officer Wilde.

Snow White: And after what happened last time to me. I don’t want anyone to fall for the Sleeping Death either.

Bellwether: * groans * Should’ve known.

Judy: You should have. Because we’re taking both of you in.

Evil Queen: Oh, me? Now you wouldn’t arrest a kind old lady.

Judy: For conspiring with a criminal mastermind I can and I will.

Judy: Snow White, is there any way to get Nick out of the Sleeping Death?

Snow White: Why yes. All it takes is true love’s first kiss. But I’m sure a friend will work too.

Campaign “The Most Powerful of All” complete.

“Marked Target” unlocked.

Enjoy!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney