Daylight Savings March 14

FYI, we will be starting Daylight Savings time on Sunday, March 14 at 2:00 AM CT. This means we will skip forward from 1:59 AM to 3:00 AM. You may notice some timing changes in the game due to this change, especially if you are not starting daylight savings in your location.

28 Likes

You mean March 14th ?!

1 Like

Sunday is the 14th :upside_down_face: @Polaris

1 Like

Should be 14th indeed Polaris… I am an European, so basically some of the modes will be 1 hour sooner for 2 weeks (also counting contest starts and such).

3 Likes

That was 5 days ago :eyes:

1 Like

March 7th in 2021? Or a different year?

1 Like

March 14 is correct.

Sorry! This month has been speeding by and I’m trying to get it to slow down :laughing:

30 Likes

Boy, I felt that.

2 Likes

It’s got to be from all those color ranks, how we all wish would slow down too. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

So, will everything still look the same in the game, like the guild war at 11:00 AM, and Invasion at 12:00 PM?

1 Like

If you live in the US where daylights savings is starting, then yes.
If you live in Europe (like me), you will find a week or so with stuff happening an hour later than usual. Once daylights savings also start here, that difference is gone.

Or maybe you live in a place without daylight savings and then you will see a change in the time stuff happens until it is fall again and daylight savings end.

3 Likes

Please don’t be off topic.

8 Likes

Why slowdown?

1 Like

It’s ok we understand a lot of work with adjusting the game

1 Like

I love how Daylight Savings works. Yeah sure gaining an hour of sleep is nice, but I do not want the governments of any country to steal a hour and then decide to give it back later.

Also, we lose an hour of sleep this time around when the government decides to activate Daylight Savings.

3 Likes

Esto no es el propio lugar para hablar de errores. Puedes a hablar de ellos aqui.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney