Dev Q & A: 11 AM CST - 12 PM CST September 1st

Hey, everyone! Just a heads up that we’ll be hosting a partially live Dev Q & A next week: Friday, September 1st. 11 am cst - 12 pm cst will be a focused hour where we are actively on the forum to answer questions. We’ll also be checking in throughout the day during our business hours to answer and post questions.

We’d like to focus on Emerald rarity, but will consider other questions/feedback prompts if time allows.

We look forward to chatting with you!

15 Likes

Good :+1:

1st of September is a holiday in Slovakia and therefore I will be ready to chat. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Smashing I can’t wait to do some chatting with you.

2 Likes

I’m on vacation so I might miss it :disappointed:

2 Likes

I miss you too Kermit, hope your vacation is smashing for you my friend.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it! None of my question from the last one got answered, so I’m gonna try again.

I mean… you’re probably not wrong… but I fail to see exactly how that relates to the Q&A.

3 Likes

Don’t make off-topic posts, please.

4 Likes

Sorry Samm :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Getting back on topic: I’d like to make some observations (and maybe suggestions) about Emerald rank, but I’d really rather do so ahead of time (probably tomorrow) and give the devs some time to review my comment, rather than having to give a spur-of-the-moment answer on Friday. Would it be better to post that in this thread, or in the 5.3 issues thread or elsewhere?

5 Likes

The game is acting for some kind of strange reason.

As samm said stay on topic…

1 Like

Please post it in this thread or send in a support ticket “addressed” to me :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Okie dokie

1 Like

Cool very cool :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

encanto win the voting,when will they join the game?

1 Like

Will you add Wander Over Yonder characters?

1 Like

Does Perblue consider adding Disney Jr characters?

I’ve noticed an increase in Disney TVA characters which I am really happy about! Recently we got Jake Long, Monkey Fist, Negaduck, and now Rose is this intentional or are you running out of Disney/Pixar movie characters?

2 Likes

Not to push for a character’s inclusion or anything, but I was wondering, why is Kuzco still not in the game? Does Disney not want him, or is there some other reason? Again, not to force him in, I just found it odd that characters that Disney rarely use like Monkey Fist and Sweetums got added before Kuzco did. Thanks.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney