DF Flash News Week 1

Welcome to the first DF FLAH NEWS!!!:dog::fist_right::zap::newspaper:

This is our guild on server 1!!!
Our guild is nice because we help each other out!!! Come into the unknown with us!!!

Invasion
During Invasions our guild is in 1st place and we help out other members with there boss.

War
During war we might be in a low place but we get legendary every month!!!

Fun Facts
Our guild was made on August 2018 and it was a huge success until it dropped we we have improved ever since.
We also accept everyone to our guild but you need to be nice, active and helpful to join.

Reminder
Please make sure to check us out Dog fighters level 20+. You will be promoted to officer to see the announcements we have in our guild. We only have 10 spots left so hurry and join!!!

GUILD EVENTS!!!
We have our own guild event!!! This is the time were we need our guild to interact and know how to communicate. I will show you what event is for the first week…
For this week guild event you will only post one hero a day to show your favorite (not strongest or best but favorite)

• Monday February 1st - share your 5th favorite hero

• Tuesday February 2nd - share your 4th favorite hero

• Wednesday February 3rd - share your 3rd favorite hero

• Thursday February 4th - share your 2th favorite hero

• Friday February 5th - SHARE YOUR NUMBER 1 FAVORITE HERO

There will be a poll on Friday based on favorited hero… winner hero will be announced next Monday!!!

HOPE YOU LIKED YOUR GUILD NEWS TODAY PLESAE CHECK OUT DOG FIGHTERS LEVEL 25 AND UP ON SERVER 1!!!

(if you are in the guild Dog fighters please view this news and everyone else can see this as well and please let me know how it improve our news in the comments)

1 Like

Better Make In A Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

On S1 that’s really impressive for having relatively low power, good job! :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you so much

WE will do our DF FLASH NEWS every Monday to stay toned

XD Stay toned? I’d have to be toned first. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Boy, do I relate to this so hard…

3 Likes

I will be posting a poll on a favorite hero