Df flash news week 2

Welcome to week 2 of DF FLASH NEWS!!! Here is our guild

(I forgot to update message but we have 2 spots left)

Invasion
This time we didn’t do that good but we will keep trying 43rd place

Guild War
We are still at bronze but we will get to legendary soon

Fun Facts
Did you know that our Guild long before was called the good guild!!Also our guild wasn’t that active and now we are getting active

Reminder
Please check out our guild level 30+ we only have 2 spots he hope to see you there!!!

Guild Events!!!
This is the time to train, a time to battle, a time to spar. Our guild will be divided into 2 groups (Champion and Officers) and each person will post there main team and can only use the heroes that the post. There can only be 2 winners and they will be announced next Monday. The groups are based on your level

Fearless Cats (Group 1)- will only spar on war chat

Growling Dogs (Group 2)-will only spar on guild wall

winner hero will be announced next Monday!!!

HOPE YOU LIKED YOUR GUILD NEWS TODAY PLESAE CHECK OUT DOG FIGHTERS LEVEL 30 AND UP ON SERVER 1!!!

(if you are in the guild Dog fighters please view this news and everyone else can see this as well and please let me know how it improve our news in the comments) :stars: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Here is the link for the last Flash News!!!
DF FLASH NEWS WEEK 1

2 Likes

I hope you guys on server 1 can join dog fighters!!!

Please view this if you want to know more about our guild of just for fun!!! Hope you like our news!!!

Yo idk what to say but I finally slept ty Daniel

1 Like

Np and congrats on first post

Sorry to say but our guild is full ill let you guys know if there is any space I u like me to reserve a space on server 1 then please let me know here in the comment !!!EmojiBlitzEeyore

We are eeyore to meet you!!!

No news next monday

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney