DH 5th Anniversary Events Preview!

great to see this game still alive, and I’m very happy to have been year for nearly 6 years now. lots of love to the team :two_hearts:

5 Likes

How about resolving lagging problem???

@Samm

1 Like

All other things are amazing.

But it shouls be at least triple drops, we are getting double drops almost every other day.

6 Likes

You just ruined the surprise

3 Likes

I suggest deleting this as it’s not a good idea to spoil something like an update at all…

3 Likes

5th Anniversary Hero Prediction
  • Tiana
  • Oliver & Dodger
  • Mirabel
  • Cruella de Vil
  • Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
  • Clarabelle Cow
  • Bambi
  • Dumbo

0 voters

5 Likes

Double drops? Im salivating over this once in a lifetime opportunity!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

9 Likes

Happy 5th anniversary to Disney Heroes Battle Mode!!! I picked up this game back in 2020, and I was absolutely blown away with the content it provided. So many characters to play as, and gameplay that is so amazing to watch!! It’s absolutely crazy how much effort is put into every little aspect of this game!! Every character in the game feels fun to play and watch! And the design team always gives their A game when it comes to the characters and how they look in the game. The sheer fact that so many different IP’s are being represented especially the obscure ones, really goes to show the love and care the game designers put into the game and really feels like a gigantic celebration to Disney as a whole! The friendship campaigns are always the highlight of the game and it is always so fun to see how certain characters interact with each other. There really is no other game like this, and I am more than excited to see where this game goes next in terms of characters, and surprises!! Keep up with the amazing work Perblue!! :+1::tada::confetti_ball:

ybhMJg

12 Likes

And i know who going to be!

3 Likes

Hey @Samm so I have 2 million stamina, will there be a chance that there will be no limit of stamina for this?

5 Likes

I’ve got almost 80K Stamina, and it seems that the Stamina capacity is limitless. What I mean is that at some point, there’s supposed to be a limit on purchasing Stamina with Diamonds or using those 1x/10x Stamina Refills.

3 Likes

How do you have that much Stamina?

3 Likes

Good question!
Just a matter of claiming Free Stamina from a specific time period (ex. 12nn-2pm, 6pm-8pm, etc.), as well as them Monday Rewards (free goodies, to go with my Free Stamina).

2 Likes

How long did it take you to get that much?

3 Likes

won´t be really that long, maybe 2 days in S1

4 Likes

I’m in server 1 and I’m still stuck in million

3 Likes

Honestly, about 3-4 weeks, idk.
It’s why I’m really surprised that there wasn’t a limit on how much Stamina to refill. As in a message that is supposed to say “You need to use Stamina, for you to refill again” somewhere in between.

3 Likes

Server 21 here.

3 Likes

We can obviously tell by the shadow.

3 Likes

Oh my God, yes!!!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney