DH 5th Anniversary Events Preview!

…ehrm what?

3 Likes

It will be less with improvements. Cap in S21 is about 140K stam now, S1 has 270K I believe.

What max rank is now in S21?
S1 is Y27, equivalent to “Release 63” which has 6,326 “Buy Amount” (Get More Stamina), 7,887 “Daily Check In” (3 times daily free stamina at set time) and 277,700 “Hard Cap” (amount up to which you can buy stamina from Get More Stamina)

here for S21 (Y18, “Release 54”):
2877 3915 20831 131,100 1107
Get More Stamina buy, Free Stamina, Regen Rate (per day), Hard Cap, Weekly Quest

5 Likes

My guess (and it’s pretty obvious) is it’s Tiana. I would be so glad if she finally came in game!! Wonder what the heroes skills will be :thinking::thinking: Overall, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DHBM!!!

I love this game so much, but, as usual, improvements would be helpful! I would still like to see Joy and Donald get fixed, and new game modes would be fun! I have played from the very beginning, and it is crazy to think that this game has been around for 5 years!

Thanks so much for all you do PerBlue, and I hope this game will continue to grow!!

6 Likes

WHOOO could that be?

6 Likes

That must be the last Disney Princess comes to the game!

4 Likes

I’m so excited for this event!

3 Likes

Exactly that. I have 700k stamina right now from collecting daily stamina but no time to actually use all of it.

2 Likes

I already know who will be the hero of the birthday

2 Likes

Wowowowowowoo!!! Wowowowowo!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you very so much! The character that many people want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, Happy 5th Anniversary :birthday:. @Raymond’s so proud of you.

vanellope-von-schweetz-wreck-it-ralph

6 Likes

Hey Samm, it may be early for a question like this, since we got 10 days until patch season 6 ends, are gonna get any news for patch season 7 next Friday?

1 Like

6th anniversary 2024

7th anniversary 2025

8th anniversary 2026

I hope you will have anniversaries these three years on 2024 2025 2026

1 Like

I would usually look at my email at the beginning of every month for codes but this is better

4 Likes

On the plus side, it’s really useful for any future Flash Events! :smiley:

3 Likes

Finally! After this long time!

3 Likes

You said you wanted to make things easier for us, so instead of double drops, can we have the quad drops for the anniversary event, I think it’s the perfect time to set them. @Samm

8 Likes

2024 6th anniversary

2025 7th anniversary

2026 8th anniversary

3 Likes

DHBM will probably not last that long, but I sure am hopeful

3 Likes

So that’s means endgame

3 Likes

“And we’re almost there
We’re almost there
People gonna come here from everywhere